1. Alizadeh, S., & Zeinali, A. (2017). Predicting sport burnout based on competitive anxiety, sport perfectionism and impulsivity in professional athletes. Sport Psychology Studies, 22(4), 99-112. (In Persian)
2. Ando, M., Natsume, T., Kukihara, H., Shibata, H., & Ito, S. (2011). Efficacy of mindfulness-based meditation therapy on the sense of coherence and mental health of nurses. Health, 3(02), 118.
3. Antonovsky A. The structure and properties of the sense of coherence scale. Social science & medicine. 1993 Mar 1;36(6):725-33.
4. Arslan, G. (2016). Psychological maltreatment, emotional and behavioral problems in adolescents: The mediating role of resilience and self-esteem. Child abuse & neglect, 52, 200-209.
5. Bahrami, L., Salianeh, M. A., Farsi, A. R., & NikRavan, A. (2017). The effets of mindfulness and working memory training on quality of life in active elderly. Sport Psychology Studies, 21(3), 1-16. (In Persian)
6. Benadé, P., Du Plessis, E., & Koen, M. P. (2017). Exploring resilience in nurses caring for older persons. Health SA Gesondheid (Online), 22, 138-149.
7. Block J. Prototypes for the California Adult Q-set. Unpublished manuscript, University of California, Berkeley. 1991.
8. Bryan, C. J., Ray-Sannerud, B., & Heron, E. A. (2015). Psychological flexibility as a dimension of resilience for posttraumatic stress, depression, and risk for suicidal ideation among air force personnel. Journal of Contextual Behavioral Science, 4(4), 263-268.
9. Cho, H. K., Moon, W., & Kim, J. (2015). Effects of yoga on stress and inflammatory factors in patients with chronic low back pain: A non-randomized controlled study. European Journal of Integrative Medicine, 7(2), 118-123.
10. Crawford, J. K., Shrestha, G., & Hill, L. G. (2015). Preliminary Evidence for Infusing Mindfulness, Yoga and Parenting Education Training on the Resilience-building Capacity for Incarcerated Fathers. Californian Journal of Health Promotion, 13(2).
11. Darby, K. P., Castro, L., Wasserman, E. A., & Sloutsky, V. M. (2018). Cognitive flexibility and memory in pigeons, human children and adults. Cognition, 177, 30-40.
12. Darskhan, M., & Vaziri, S. ( (2017).). The effectiveness of mindfulness-based stress reduction on the sense of psychological integrity and coping style in patients with asthma. Journal of Thought & Behavior in Clinical Psychology,, 10( (42)), 47-56. (In Persian)
13. Delavar, A. (2017). Theoretical and practical foundations of research in social and humanities sciences. Tehran: Roshd Publisher; 2017. (In Persian)
14. Dennis, J. P., & Vander Wal, J. S. (2010). The cognitive flexibility inventory: Instrument development and estimates of reliability and validity. Cognitive therapy and research, 34(3), 241-253.
15. Ehteshamzadeh, P., Sabri Nazarzadeh, R., & Memarbashi Avval. (2014). The relationship between sense of coherence and job performance with intermediation strategies of coping with stress and mental health. Journal of Psychology Models and Methods, 3(3), 85-97.(In Persian)
16. Eriksson, M., & Lindström, B. (2005). Validity of Antonovsky’s sense of coherence scale: a systematic review. Journal of Epidemiology & Community Health, 59(6), 460-466.
17. Ettehadieh, S. ((2016). Comparison the effectiveness of acceptance and commitment group therapy and commitment group therapy with emotion-focused group therapy on attachment injury and cognitive flexibility in infertile women. Ferdosi University of Mashhad, un published.(In Persian)
18. Foureur, M., Besley, K., Burton, G., Yu, N., & Crisp, J. (2013). Enhancing the resilience of nurses and midwives: Pilot of a mindfulnessbased program for increased health, sense of coherence and decreased depression, anxiety and stress. Contemporary nurse, 45(1), 114-125.
19. Ghochagh, A., Asghari, A., & Mashayekh, M. . (2016). The effect of yoga exercises on the resilience of nurses in children with cancer. Paper presented at the Third International Conference of Psychology, University of Torbat Heydarieh. (In Persian)
20. Heidarian, A., Zahrakar, K., & Mohsenzade, F. (2016). The effectiveness of mindfulness training on reducing rumination and enhancing resilience in female patients with breast cancer: a randomized trial. Iranian Journal of Breast Disease, 9(2), 52-59. (In Persian)
21. Hildingsson, I. (2017). Sense of coherence in pregnant and new mothers–A longitudinal study of a national cohort of Swedish speaking women. Sexual & Reproductive HealthCare, 11, 91-96.
22. Joshanloo, M., Park, Y. O., & Park, S. H. (2017). Optimism as the moderator of the relationship between fragility of happiness beliefs and experienced happiness. Personality and Individual Differences, 106, 61-63.
23. Jun, W., & Lee, G. (2017). The role of ego-resiliency in the relationship between social anxiety and problem solving ability among South Korean nursing students. Nurse Education Today, 49, 17-21.
24. Kamarzarrin, H., Shoshtari, M., Badripor, M., & Khosravani, F. (2012). Effect of yoga on the Components of Resiliency and Psychological well-being of women in Isfahan. Health Psychology, 1(3), 69-76. (In Persian)
25. Kashdan, T. B., & Rottenberg, J. (2010). Psychological flexibility as a fundamental aspect of health. Clinical psychology review, 30(7), 865-878.
26. Khodayarifard, M., Zandi, S., Hajhosseini, M., & Ghobari-Bonab, B. (2017). Efficacy of positive thinking training on the family process and subjective wellbeing of female heads of household. Journal of Family Research, 12(4), 593-612. (In Persian)
27. Klohnen, E. C. (1996). Conceptual analysis and measurement of the construct of ego-resiliency. Journal of personality and social psychology, 70(5), 1067.
28. Mirhashemi, M., & Najafi, F. (2014). Efficacy of solution-centered therapy on resiliency and sense of coherence among patients with multiple sclerosis. Medical Science Journal of Islamic Azad Univesity-Tehran Medical Branch, 24(3), 175-181. (In Persian)
29. Mohammadzadeh, A. A. M. T., un published. . (2009). The validation of sense of coherence test- Antonovsky' 13-questions., Payame Noor University of Tehran. (In Persian)
30. Moitra, E., & Gaudiano, B. A. (2016). A psychological flexibility model of medication adherence in psychotic-spectrum disorders. Journal of Contextual Behavioral Science, 5(4), 252-257.
31. Mota, C. P., & Matos, P. M. (2015). Does sibling relationship matter to self-concept and resilience in adolescents under residential care? Children and Youth Services Review, 56, 97-106.
32. Ochiai, R., Daitou, S., & Aoki, K. (2012). Relationship between sense of coherence and lifestyle in middle-aged workers in Japan. Health, 4(01), 20.
33. Patil, S. G., Aithala, M. R., & Das, K. K. (2015). Effect of yoga on arterial stiffness in elderly subjects with increased pulse pressure: a randomized controlled study. Complementary therapies in medicine, 23(4), 562-569.
34. Rai, A., Sindhu, A., Dudeja, P., Sirohi, Y. S., & Mukherji, S. Sense of coherence and self reported health among medical students: A cross sectional study. Medical Journal Armed Forces India, 74(2), 158-161.
35. Rashidipoor, S., Rahavi Ezabadi, R., & Namazizadeh, M. (2017). The effets of yoga and neurofeedback on reduction disorder attention and focus 5-10 old children. Sport Psychology Studies, 20(2), 37-48. (In Persian)
36. Satyapriya, M., Nagarathna, R., Padmalatha, V., & Nagendra, H. (2013). Effect of integrated yoga on anxiety, depression & well being in normal pregnancy. Complementary therapies in clinical practice, 19(4), 230-236.
37. Soltani, E., Shareh, H., Bahrainian, S. A., & Farmani, A. (2013). The mediating role of cognitive flexibility in correlation of coping styles and resilience with depression. Pajoohandeh Journal, 18(2), 88-96. (In Persian)
38. Thind, H., Lantini, R., Balletto, B. L., Donahue, M. L., Salmoirago-Blotcher, E., Bock, B. C., & Scott-Sheldon, L. A. (2017). The effects of yoga among adults with type 2 diabetes: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Preventive medicine, 105, 116-126.
39. Ülger, Ö., & Yağlı, N. V. (2010). Effects of yoga on the quality of life in cancer patients. Complementary therapies in clinical practice, 16(2), 60-63.
40. Veselska, Z., Geckova, A. M., Orosova, O., Gajdosova, B., van Dijk, J. P., & Reijneveld, S. A. (2009). Self-esteem and resilience: The connection with risky behavior among adolescents. Addictive Behaviors, 34(3), 287-291.
41. von Humboldt, S., Leal, I., & Pimenta, F. (2015). Sense of coherence, sociodemographic, lifestyle, and health-related factors in older adults' subjective well-being. International Journal of Gerontology, 9(1), 15-19.
42. Yang, Y., Zhang, M., & Kou, Y. (2016). Self-compassion and life satisfaction: The mediating role of hope. Personality and Individual Differences, 98, 91-95.
43. Yook, Y.-S., Kang, S.-J., & Park, I. (2017). Effects of physical activity intervention combining a new sport and mindfulness yoga on psychological haracteristics in adolescents. International Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology, 15(2), 109-117.