1. Ahangarzadeh Rezaei, S.; andMoradi, J. (2015). Study of Internet addictionamongstudents of Urmia University of Medical Sciences. Urmia Nursing and Midwifery Journal, 13 (5), 439-434. (In Persian).
2. Ahmadi, E.; Zadeh Mohammadi; F; Masoom Beigi, M.; and Sohrabi F. (2012). The study of the prevalence of internet addiction and its relationship with demographic characteristics among students of Allameh Tabataba'i University, Quarterly Journal of Educational Psychology, 8 (25), 20-30. )In Persian(
3. Atash Pour SH, Kazemi H. Pathology and psychology of internet. Journal of ResearchinPsychology 2003; (21):72-56. (In Presian).
4. Aydogan, K., Yasemin, M., Klinc, F.E., & Tepetas, S. (2009). Identifying parent views regarding social skills. Social and Behavioral cience,1, 1507-1512.
5. Bamdi, Y. L. (2015). Big five personality and adolescent Internet addiction: The mediating role of coping style. Addictive Behaviors, 64, 42-48.
6. Behpajooh, Ahmad; Gobari, Baqir; Hasan Khanzadeh, Abbas Ali; Hejazi, Elaheh. (2005). Comparison of social skills of hearing impaired students in integrated and exceptional schools. Journal of Psychology and Educational Sciences. 35 (2), 83-63.( in Persian(
7. Berry, D., & O'Connor, E. (2010). Behavioral risk, teacher–child relationships, and social skill development across middle childhood: A child-by-environment analysis of change. Journal of Applied Developmental Psychology, 31 (1), 1-14.
8. Ching, S. M., Hamidin, A., Vasudevan, R., Sazlyna, M. S., Wan, A. W., Foo, Y. L., & Hoo, F. K. (2017). Prevalence and factors associatedwith internet addictionamongmedical students-A cross-sectional study in Malaysia. The Medical journalof Malaysia, 72 (1): 7-11.
9. DustyIrani, A. Bagheri Amiri, F., KhwajaKazemi, R. and Mostafavi A. (2017). Surveying theprevalenceofinternetaddictionamongstudents and graduates of Epidemiology, Clinical Sciences and BasicSciencesDepartments in Iran: A cross sectionalstudy. Iranian JournalofEpidemiology, 13 (1), 21-14. (In Persian).
10. Farsi, A; Abdoli, B and Zamani, H. (2014). Investigation of Factor Structure of Sources of Sport Self- confidence Questionnaire among Female and Male University Athletes in Group and Individual Sports.SportPsychology Studies 3 (8): 1-18. )In Persian(.
11. Fayyazi, M., Hasani, M., Mohammad Khani, S. (2016). The role of brain-behavioral systems in Internet addiction: based on the revised theory of sceptibilitytostrengthening. Journal of Ilam University of Medical Sciences, 24 (2), 129-119. (In Persian).
12. Fydenberg, E., Liang, R., & Muller, D. (2017). Assessingstudents’social and emotional learning: A review of the literature on assessment tools and related issues. In Social and Emotional Learning in Australia and the Asia-Pacific.Singapore: Springer.
13. Green, S. B. (1991). How many subjects does it take to do aregressionanalysis? Multivariate Behavioral Research, 26, 499‐510.
14. Gresham, F. M., Watson, T. S., & Skinner, C. H. (2001). FunctionalBehavioralAssessment: Principles, Procedures, andFutureDirections.SchoolPsychology Review, 30, 156-172.
15. Gunuc, S., & Dogan, A. (2013). Therelationships between Turkish adolescents’Internet addiction, theirperceivedsocialsupportandamilyactivities. ComputersinHumanBehavior, 29 (6), 2197-2207.
16. Ha JH, Kim SY, Bae SC, Bae S, Kim H, Sim M, et al. Depression and Internet addiction inadolescents. Psychopathology 2017; 40 (6): 424-30.
17. Hadi, S.; Nouri; R; Mohammad Khani; Sh.;(2014). Comparing psychologicalwell-being, acceptance and socialadjustment among non-addicted andnonaddictedstudents in high school in Isfahan. Research in RehabilitationinNursing, 1 (2), 62-52. (In Persian).
18. Hamidi, Najaf Abadi, M; Naziyan Najafabadi, S. (2015). Study of the relationship between Internet addiction and academic procrastination in high school students. Journal of Technology for Education and Learning,1 (33), (In Persian).
19. Hosseini, Farideh Sadat; and Almasi, Amena (2015). The role of self-esteem and loneliness in Facebook addiction in college students. Culture in Islamic University, 5 (3): 406-685. 106-89. (In Persian).
20. Jeong, E. J., & Kim, D. H. (2011). Social activities, self-efficacy, game attitudes, and gameaddiction. Cyberpsychology, Behavior, andSocialNetworking, 14 (4), 213-221.
21. Kabilan, M. K., Ahmad, N., & Abidin, M. J. Z. (2010). Facebook: An online environment for learning of English in institutions of higher education. The Internet and higher education, 13 (4), 179-187uth Korean internet users. Psychiatry research, 241, 66-71.
22. Khajavi, D., Kavoosi Aslansh. Relationship of Sport Orientation andExercise Addiction ofChampionship Level Athletes: aPreliminary Study (2014). Sportpsychology studies. 3 (7): 15-30. (In Persian)
23. Khalqi, H., Ghanbari, S.; and Habibi M. (2014). Social skills and frustration for teenagers: the role of mediatingcopingstrategies. JournalofBehavioralSciences, 8 (4):315-307. (In Persian)
24. Kim, J. S., & Chun, B. C. (2005). Association of Internet addiction with health promotion lifestyle profile and perceived health status in adolescents. Journal of preventive medicine and public health= Yebang Uihakhoe chi, 38 (1), 53-60.
25. Kim, K., Ryu, E., Chon, M. Y., Yeun, E. J., Choi, S. Y., Seo, J. S., & Nam, B. W. (2006). InternetaddictioninKoreanadolescents and its relation to depressionand suicidal ideation: aquestionnairesurvey. International journal of nursing studies, 43 (2), 185-192.
26. Kim, Y., Park, J. Y., Kim, S. B., Jung, I. K., Lim, Y. S., & Kim, J. H. (2010). The effects of Internet addiction on the lifestyle and dietary behavior of Korean adolescents. Nutrition research and practice, 4 (1), 51-57.
27. Lee, T. K., Roh, S., Han, J. H., Park, S. J., Soh, M. A., Han, D. H., & Shaffer, H. J. (2016). Therelationshipofproblematicinternet use with dissociation among South Korean internetusers. Psychiatry research, 241, 66-71.
28. Mahmoudi, A. (2013). Comparisonofselfesteem and social skills of deaf and blind students in the guidance school of Karaj.JournalofExceptional Education, 13 (4),2920. (In Persian).
29. Malak, M.Z., Khalifeh, A. H., & Shuhaiber, A. H. (2017). Prevalence of Internet Addiction and Associated Risk Factors in Jordanian SchoolStudents.ComputersinHumanBehavior. 70 (556-563).
30. Nalwa, K., & Anand, A. P. (2003). Internet addictioninstudents: Acauseofconcern.CyberPsychology&Behavior, 6 (6), 653-656.
31. Neyazi, M, Ghandi, F; andSamanNezhad, M. (012). ExplainingtheFactorsAffectingMobilePhoneAddictionamongStudents.QuarteyJournalofFamilyand Research,9(2),211181.) In Persin (
32. Ng, E. M., & Wong, H. C. (2013). Facebook: More than social networking for atriskstudents. Procedia-SocialandBehavioral Sciences, 73, 22-29.
33. Pontes, H. M., Caplan, S. E., & Griffiths, M. D. (2016). Psychometric validation of the generalizedproblematic Internet use scale 2 in a Portuguese sample. Computers in Human Behavior, 63, 823-833.
34. Rafat, Ali; Norouzi, Nahid; Khademi, Mohammad Javad; and Rashedi, Vahid (2013). The feeling of loneliness and internet addiction among students of Hamadan University of Medical Sciences. Scientific Journal ofResearchers, 11 (4): 55-51. (In Persian).
35. Sarmad, Z, Bazargan, and Hijazi, A. (2013). Research Methods in Behavioral Sciences. Tehran: NotablePublishing House. (In Persian).
36. Savari, K (2015). Build and validate Mobile Phone Addiction Questionnaire. Quarterly Journal of EducationalMeasurement, 15 (5), 142-125. (In Persian).
37. Shiri, A., Valipour, M., MazaheriM. (2013). Comparison of Social Skills and Psychological Problems in Bullying Students. Victim and no involvement. Journal of Transformational Psychology,10 (38), 211-201. (In Persian).
38. Tekkanat, E., & Topaloglu, M. (2015). The Assessment of High Schoolers’InternetAddiction. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 205, 664-670.
39. Van Den Eijnden RJ, Meerkerk GJ, Vermulst AA, Spijkerman R, Engels.RC (2008). Onlinecommunication, compulsive Internet use, and psychosocial well-being among adolescents: a longitudinalstudy. Developemental Psychology, 44 (3): 55-65.
40. Yen, J. Y., Ko, C. H., Yen, C. F., Wu, H. Y., & Yang, M. J. (2007). The comorbidpsychiatricsymptomsofInternetaddiction:attentiondeficit and hyperactivitydisorder (ADHD), depression, social phobia, and hostility. Journal of adolescent health, 41 (1), 93-98.
41. Zerbakhsh Bahri, Mohammad Reza; Rashedi, Vahid; and Khademi, Mohammad Javad. (2012). Students feel lonely and addicted to the internet. Journal of Health Promotion Management,2(1):38. (In Persian).