1. Abolo, J., Varela, J. and Rial, A. (2006). El análisis de importancia-valoración aplicado a la gestión de servicios. Psicothema, 18(4), 730-737.
2. Ahmadi, S., Askari Dehabadi, H. (2016). Exploring the Relationships among Service Quality, Satisfaction, Trust and Loyalty of Customers (Case Study: Transportation Companies of Tehran), Journal of Development & Evolution Management, (23), 11-20. In Persian.
3. Alexandris, K., D. U. J., & Funk, D. (2016). The influence of sport activity personality on the stage-based development of attitude formation among recreational mountain skiers. Managing Sport and Leisure, 21(4), 218-238.
4. Alexandris, K., D. U. J., Funk, D., & Theodorakis, N. D. (2017). Leisure constraints and the psychological continuum model: a study among recreational mountain skiers. Leisure Studies, 36(5), 670-683.
5. Awad, B. A. A. A. G. (2012). The relationships between service quality, satisfaction, and behavioral intentions of Malaysian spa center customers. International Journal of Business and Social Science, 3(1), 198-205.
6. Behnam, M., Khabiri, M., Halabian, S., & Ahmadi, H., Bakhshandeh, H. (2014). The Investigation of Fans' Involvement Levels in Selected Teams of the Football Premier League of Iran Based on Psychological Continuum Model. Journal of Sport Management, 6(1), 135-155. In Persian.
7. Brady, M. K. & Robertson, C. J. (2001). Searching for a consensus on the antecedent role of service quality and satisfaction: An exploratory cross-national study. Journal of Business Research, 51(1), 53-60.
8. Casper, J. M., & Jeon, J. H. (2019). Psychological connection to pickle ball: assessing motives and participation in older adults, Journal of aging and physical activity, 27(1), 28-33.
9. Crespo-Hervas, J., Calabuig-Moreno, F., Prado-Gasco, V., Ano-Sanz, V., & Nunez-Pomar, J. (2019). The role of passion in the quality-value-satisfaction-intentions chain: linear models and the QCA approach for athletes, Economic Research-Ekonomska Istraživanja, 32(1), 352-369.
10. De Knop, P., Van Hoecke, J., & De Bosscher, V. (2004). Quality management in sports clubs, Sport Management Review, 7(1), 57-77.
11. Deng W. J., & Pei W. (2009). Fuzzy neural based importance-performance analysis for determining critical service attributes. Expert Systems with Applications, 36(2), 3774-3784.
12. Fallahi, A., Ehsani, M., & PourNaghi, A. (2015). The Effect of Service Quality Dimensions' on Satisfaction of Body Building Clubs in Tehran. Sport Management Studies, 6(27), 109-126. In Persian.
13. Fasanghari, E., goodarzi, M. (2017). Exploring the Effect of SERVQUAL Model Aspects of Service Quality on Female Customers’ Satisfaction in Sport Clubs. Sport Physiology & Management Investigations, 9(1), 21-34. In Persian.
14. Fransi, E. C., Adillon, M. J., Thorsson, A., & Ramon, N. D. (2010). Measuring service quality in sport management: An application of the SERVQUAL scale. Working papers New Trends in Acounting and Management, 3,5-21.
15. Funk, D. C., & James, J. (2001). The psychological continuum model: A conceptual framework for understanding an individual's psychological connection to sport. Sport management review, 4(2), 119-150.
16. Funk, D., Alexandris, K., & McDonald, H. (2008). Consumer behavior in sport and events. Rutledge.
17. Joseph, J., Yusof, A., & Geok, S. K. (2017). Application of the Psychological Continuum Model to understand customers’ involvement and satisfaction in a fitness center. Malaysian Journal of Movement, Health & Exercise, 6(2), 43-48.
18. Kline,R. B.(2005). Principles and practice of structural equation modeling. (2nd ed). New York: Guilford Press.
19. Kuzehchian H, Guharrostami HR, Ehsani M. (2009). Comparison of customer satisfaction of private and public bodybuilding clubs in Tehran. Harekat,. (1), 35-44. In Persian.
20. Lee HC, Chen MF. (2015). Application of IPA in Service Quality for National University Sport Games in Taiwan. Universal Journal of Management, 3(11), 443-449.
21. Mahmoodi, A., Honari, H., Eslami, A. (2016). The Role of Customer Relationship Management in the Customers' Loyalty to the Recreational Sports Centers. Sport Management Studies, 8(36), 189-208. In Persian.
22. Otto, M. G., Martinez, J. M., & Barnhill, C. R. (2019). How the Perception of Athletic Academic Services affects the overall College Experience of Freshmen Student-Athletes? Journal of Athlete Development and Experience, 1(1), 5.
23. Parasuraman A, Zeithaml VA, Berry LL. (1985). A conceptual model of service quality and its implications for future research. Journal of Marketing, 41-50.
24. Parsa Asl, M. (2016), An investigation of effective factors on sport facilities customers’ satisfaction based on IPA model. Master's Thesis, Shahrood University of Technology. In Persian.
25. Ramezanian, M., Faraji, R., Khoshnevis, F., Danesh Sani, K. (2013). A survey on service quality in university sports’ facilities based on SERVQUAL model (Case study: University of Guilan). Sport Management and Development, 2(1), 65-83. In Persian.
26. Saaty, T. L. (2008). Decision making with the analytic hierarchy process. International journal of services sciences, 1(1), 83-98.
27. Saeidi, R., Hosseini, A., & Farzan, F. (2015). The relationship of service quality to the customer`s satisfaction and loyalty in women`s sport clubs: case of Mazandaran province. Journal of Sport Management and Motor Behavior, 11(22), 29-38, In Persian.
28. Smaeili, M., Ehsani, M., Koozechian, H., & Honari, H. (2016). Modeling the Impact of Market Orientation on Customer Future Behavior in Sport Facility According Perceived Value, Sport Management Studies, 8(36), 147-166. In Persian.
29. Syedjavadian, S.R., khanlari, A, Estiri, M. (2010). A model for evaluating the impact of service quality on Loyalty of sports services customer. Olympic, 52, 41-54. In Persian.
30. Tachis, S. & Tzetzis, G. (2015). The relationship among fans’ involvement, psychological commitment and loyalty in professional team sports. International Journal of Sport Management, 18, 1-25.
31. Taghizadeh, S. (2011). Investigating the relationship between dimensions of brand value and behavioral needs of customers (case study of Iran Insurance Company). Master's Thesis, University of Tehran. In Persian.
32. Tsitskari, E., Tsiotras, D., & Tsiotras, G. (2006). Measuring service quality in sport services, Total Quality Management & Business Excellence, 69(8), 623-631.
33. Yildiz, K., Polat, E., & Guzel, P. (2018). A Study Investigating the Perceived Service Quality Levels of Sport Center Members: A Kano Model Perspective, Journal of Education and Training Studies, 6(4), 177-188.
34. Yusof, A., Joseph, J., & Parilah M Shah. (2017). Customer’s expectation, perception and satisfaction with service quality of a fitness center in Malaysia, International Journal of Physical Education, Sports and Health, 4(1), 146-150.
35. Zhou, R., Wang, X., Shi, Y., Zhang, R., Zhang, L., & Guo, H. (2019). Measuring e-service quality and its importance to customer satisfaction and loyalty: an empirical study in a telecom setting. Electronic Commerce Research, 19(3), 477-499.