1. Abani A, M. (2015). The effect of selected games with umbrellas on the motor and social development of preschool children. Unpublished Thesis, Azad University. In Persian.
2. Agapur, Seyyed M. Jamshidis, Gholamreza. Farrokhi, Ahmad (2003). A meta-analysis of the interaction of motor and social development. Movement Quarterly, (27), 153-171. In Persian.
3. Ahunbar, s. Mohammadian, F. (2017). Effectiveness of Education on Girl Students’ Awareness of Puberty in Secondary Schools of the City of Ilam. Ilam Culture. 17(52), 51-62. In Persian.
4. Akbari, A. (2013). Problams of adolescence and youth. 6th ed. Tehran: Roshd and Toseeh. In Persian.
5. Alipour, K. (2016). The effect of Spark's motion program and indigenous games on the development of motor skills and social development of children with developmental. coordination disorder. Undisclosed Unpublished Thesis, Al-Zahra University. In Persian.
6. Biddle, S.J.H., Ciaccioni, S., Thomas, G., Vergeer, I. (2019). Physical activity and mental health in children and adolescents: An updated review of reviews and an analysis of causality. Psychology of Sport and Exercise. 42, 146-155.
7. Carvalho, A.M.A., & Rubiano, M.R.B. (2004). Vinculoe compartilhamento na brincadeira de criancas [Bond and sharing in child play].
8. Christensen, K.Y., Maisonet, M., Rubin, C., Holmes, A., Flanders, W.D., Heron, J., et al. (2010). Progressionthroug puberty in girls enrolled in a contemporary British cohort. Journal of Adolescent Health, 47(3), 282-289.
9. Conley, C.S., Rudolph, K.D. (2009). The emerging sex difference in adolescent depression: Interacting contributions of puberty and peer stress. Delopementent and Psychopathology. 21(2),593-620.
10. Eime, R.M., Young, J.A., Harvey, J.T., Charity, M.J., Payne, W.R.A. (2013). Systematic review of the psychological and social benefits of participation in sport for children and adolescents: Informing development of a conceptual model of health through sport. International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity, 10(98), 10-98.
11. Falahati Marvast, S. (2017). Impact of native-local games on motivating the company of high school secondary school students in sporting activities. Master thesis, Islamic Azad University,Taft Branch. In Persian.
12. Ghasemi Nejad Dehkordi, A. (2007). The role of exercise in mental health. Joyful sports, 4 (7), 7-10. In Persian.
13. Ghulami Pourang, F., Moghadiri, M., Adilipour, Z. (2015). The role of emotional intelligence and self-efficacy in predicting mental health of students in Birjand University of Medical Sciences. Journal of Sabzevar University of Medical Sciences, 22 (1), 160-168. In Persian.
14. Ha JY, Kim SH, Choi HY, Ahn YM. (2015). Early Pberty is associated with health problems in Korean adolescents. Adv Sci Technol Let, 103, 31-277.
15. Hamidian Iahromi, N., Rezaeeyan, F. Haghighat, Sh. (2012). The Effect of Native and Local Games on the Student's Visual/Motional Growth among mental retarded students in Pre-School and Elementary First-Graders in the city of Shiraz. Journal of Exceptional Education, (111), 29-38. In Persian.
16. Hedyelou, A. (2011). The Effect of selected school games and traditional games on fundamental skills7 years girlls of Tehran. Master thesis, Arak University. In Persian.
17. Hosseini, S.F., (2014). Comparing the general health and quality of life between athlete and non-athlete female students in Babol University of Medical Sciences in 2014 years, Fifteenth Annual Congress for Students of Medical Sciences. In Persian.
18. Hosseini Moghaddam, S.S., Mirza Hosseini, H. (2016). The effect of local native games on active memory and academic performance of students with specific learning disorders. 3rd international conference on psychology, educational sciences and lifestyle, Torbat Heydariyeh, Torbat Heydariyeh University. In Persian.
19. Hoseinpoor, E. Kashef, M.M., (2012). The Comparison of the General Health of the Active and Inactive Male Students in Secondary Schools of Urmia City. Sports Psychology Studies, 1(1), 1-6. In Persian.
20. Jafari, A. Jafari, F. (2010). Game therapy/ Emphasizing attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Abhar: Islamic Azad University. In Persian.
21. Kashi, A. (2015). The effect of Sport on social and emotional maturity of female university students. Motor Behavior,7(20), 15-34. In Persian.
22. Kazemi, Y. Heyrani, A. Meharabian, G. (2017). Impact of native games on motor growth and aggression of preschool children. Growth and exercise-sports learning, 8 (4), 593-606. In Persian.
23. Khalaji, H. (2014). Growth and motor evolution. 6th ed. Tehran: Khalili, Sh., Bakhtiyari, A. (2009). A psychological approach to girl's maturity. Womens Strategic Studies,11(41), 197-218. In Persian.
24. Payame Noor University. In Persian.
25. Mansour, Mahmoud (2017). Genetic Psychology (Psychological Transformation from Birth to Aging). Tehran: Khome Publications. In Persian.
26. Mazare, M. (2015). The effect of selected local native games on the development of coarse motor skills and self-esteem in post-school students with attention deficit / hyperactivity disorder. Master thesis, Shahid Chamran University. In Persian.
27. Mehrabian, Gh., Shafinia, P., Heidari Nejad, S., Mehdipour, A.R. (2016). The effect of selected program, native games and preschod activity on motor and social development of 6-year-old children. Journal of Sport Management and Motor Behavior,12(24), 151-160. In Persian.
28. Mohammadi Oranghi, B., Ghadiri, F., Aghdasi, M.T., Yaali, R. (2019). The Effect of Local Indigenous Games on Motor proficiency in Elementary School Boys in Tehran with High and Low Emotional Intelligence. Motor Behavior. Available Online from 02 June. In Persian.
29. Nazer, M., Hasani, S., Sardoie, G.H., Sayadi Anari, A.R. (2013). The effectiveness of station designed sports on mental health of female teenagers. Community Health Journal, 6(3), 1-8.
30. Olfatian, Y. Sheikh, M. Minooyi, A. (2016). The impact of a local nativegame on the growth of male-to-male inhibition interventions Eight years of deprived areas. Growth and learning of motor sport, 8 (2), 239-251. In Persian.
31. Rostami, Y. (2011). The study of the relationship between language development and social development of students in the first grade of Marivan city. Master's Thesis. Tarbiat Modarres University, Shahid Rajaee University. In Persian.
32. SadatEmarati, F. Namazizadeh, M. Mokhtari, P. Mohammadian, F. (2012). Effects of selected elementary school games on the perceptual-motor ability and social growth of 8-to-9-year-old female students. Journal of Research in Rehabilitation Sciences, 7(5), 661- 673. In Persian.
33. Safi, A. (2012). Elementary education, academic and secondary guidance, 12th ed. Tehran: Samt. In Persian.
34. Simdar, M., Alizadeh, S., Hajifoghaha, M., Golezar, S. (2017). Review of Iranian adolescents’ educational needs for sexual and reproductive health. Journal of Isfahan Medical School, 34(412), 1563-1572. In Persian.
35. Smith PK. (2009). Children and play: Understanding children’s worlds: John Wiley & Sons: 321-327.
36. Taghavi MR. (2001). Validity and Reliability of General Health Questionnaire-28. J Psycho, 5(20), 381-98. In Persian.Tasci, G., Baykara, S., Gurok, M.G., Atmaca, M. (2019). Effect of exercise on therapeutic response in depression treatment. Psychiatry and Clinical Psychopharmacology, 79(2), 137-143.
37. Tran TD, Biggs B-A, Tran T, Simpson JA, de Mello MC, Hanieh S, et al. (2014). Perinatal common mental disorders among women and the social and emotional development of their infants in rural Vietnam. Journal of affective disorders, 160,104-12.
38. Van Dijk, M.L., Savelberg, H.H.C.M., Verboon, P., Kirschner, P.A., De Groot, R.H.M. (2016). Decline in physical activity during adolescence is not associated with changes in mental health. BMC Public Health, 16 (2016): 300.
39. Yagoubi, H. Baradaran, M. (2011). Mental health correlates: Happiness, exercise and emotional intelligence. Quarterly Journal of Advanced Psychological Research, 6 (23), 201-221. In Persian.
40. Yarmohammadian, A., Sharafi Rad, H. (2012): Analysis of relationship between emotional intelligence and social adjustment in teenager male students. Journal of Applied Sociology,22(44), 35-50. In Persian.
41. Yu, H-J., Li,F., Hu, H-F., Li, C-F., Yuan, S., Song, Y., et al. (2020). Improving the Metabolic and Mental Health of Children with Obesity: A School-Based Nutrition Education and Physical Activity Intervention in Wuhan, China. Nutrients, 12(1), 194.
42. Zadshir, Farzaneh; Estaki, Mahnaz and Emami Pour, Susan (2009). Compare judgment Ethical and Social Growth of Nonprofit Primary School Students Under the Teaching of the Qur'an in a Nonprofit Common Sense. Journal of Applied Psychology, 2 (10), 25-47.
43. VaezMousavi, M., Shams, A. Bahrami, A.R., Farsi, A.R. (2015). Abdoli, B. Mental Preparation of Iranian Elite Athletes. Sport Psychology Studies, 4(13): 1-22. In Persian.