1. Abolghasemi, A., Barzegar, S., Rostamoghli, Z. (2015). The effectiveness of self-regulation learning training on academic motivation and self-efficacy of students with mathematics disorder. Journal of Learning Disabilities, 4(2), 6-21.
2. Achar, C., So, J., Agrawal, N., & Duhachek, A. (2016). What we feel and why we buy: the influence of emotions on consumer decision-making. Current Opinion in Psychology, 10, 166-170.
3. Ashkani, F., Heydari, H. (2014). Effects of emotional adjustment on psychological welfare and attributional styles of students with learning disabilities in primary school. Journal of Learning Disabilities, 4(1), 6-22.
4. Bandura, A. (1980). Slef-referent thought: the development of self-efficacy. J. Flavell and LD Ross (Eds). Cognitive Social Development: Frontiers and Possible Futures: New York: Cambridge University Press.
5. Bar-Eli, M., Plessner, H., & Raab, M. (2011). Judgment, decision-making and success in sport: John Wiley & Sons.
6. Bar-Eli, M., & Raab, M. (2006). Editorial: Judgment and decision making in sport and exercise: Rediscovery and new visions. Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 7(6), 519–524
7. Barte, J. C., Nieuwenhuys, A., Geurts, S. A., & Kompier, M. A. (2020). Effects of fatigue on interception decisions in soccer. International Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology, 18(1), 64-75.
8. Beshart MA., Mohammadi H, N, E., Gholamali L, M. (2015). The mediating role of cognitive emotion regulation strategies on the relationship between alexithymia, anger and anger rumination with ego defense styles. contemporary Psychology, 2(9): 29-48. in persian.
9. Blascovich, J. (2013). 25 Challenge and Threat. Handbook of approach and avoidance motivation, Psychology Press.
10. Bradley, M. M., & Lang, P. J. (1999). Affective norms for English words (ANEW): Instruction manual and affective ratings. the center for research in psychophysiology, University of Florida, 1, 25-36.
11. Cleary, T. J., & Zimmerman, B. J. (2004). Self‐regulation empowerment program: A school‐based program to enhance self‐regulated and self‐motivated cycles of student learning. Psychology in the Schools, 41(5), 50-57.
12. Connaughton, D., Wadey, R., Hanton, S., & Jones, G. (2008). The development and maintenance of mental toughness: Perceptions of elite performers. Journal of sports sciences, 26(1), 83-95.
13. Davids, K., Williams, J. G., & Williams, A. M. (2005). Visual perception and action in sport: Routledge.
14. Demirtaş, V. Y., & Sucuoğlu, H. (2009). In the early childhood period children's decision-making processes. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 1(1), 2317-2326.
15. Fletcher, D., & Sarkar, M. (2012). A grounded theory of psychological resilience in Olympic champions. Psychology of sport and exercise, 13(5), 669-678.
16. Jones, M., Meijen, C., McCarthy, P. J., & Sheffield, D. (2009). A theory of challenge and threat states in athletes. International Review of Sport and Exercise Psychology, 2(2), 161-180.
17. Klatt, S., & Smeeton, N. J. (2020). Visual and Auditory Information During Decision Making in Sport. Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology, 42(1), 15-25.
18. Kinrade, N. P., Jackson, R. C., Ashford, K. J., & Bishop, D. T. (2010). Development and validation of the decision-specific reinvestment scale. Journal of Sports Sciences, 28(10), 1127-1135.
19. Koven, N. S. (2011). Specificity of meta-emotion effects on moral decision-making. Emotion, 11(5), 1255.
20. Krettenauer, T., Jia, F., & Mosleh, M. (2011). The role of emotion expectancies in adolescents’ moral decision making. Journal of experimental child psychology, 108(2), 358-370.
21. Lacasse, K. (2017). Going with your gut: How William James' theory of emotions brings insights to risk perception and decision making research. New Ideas in Psychology, 46, 1-7.
22. Lerner, J. S., Li, Y., Valdesolo, P., & Kassam, K. S. (2015). Emotion and decision making. Annual review of psychology, 66, 799-823.
23. McPherson, S., & Kernodle, M. (2003). Tactics, the neglected attribute of expertise: Problem representations and performance skills in tennis. Expert performance in sports: Advances in research on sport expertise, 137-167.
24. Melcher, T., Born, C., & Gruber, O. (2011). How negative affect influences neural control processes underlying the resolution of cognitive interference: an event-related fMRI study. Neuroscience research, 70(4), 415-427.
25. Melcher, T., Obst, K., Mann, A., Paulus, C., & Gruber, O. (2012). Antagonistic modulatory influences of negative affect on cognitive control: reduced and enhanced interference resolution capability after the induction of fear and sadness. Acta Psychologica, 139(3), 507-514.
26. Moore, L. J., Vine, S. J., Cooke, A., Ring, C., & Wilson, M. R. (2012). Quiet eye training expedites motor learning and aids performance under heightened anxiety: The roles of response programming and external attention. Psychophysiology, 49(7), 1005-1015.
27. O’connor, E., McCormack, T., Beck, S. R., & Feeney, A. (2015). Regret and adaptive decision making in young children. Journal of Experimental Child Psychology, 135, 86-92.
28. Robinson, J. L., & Demaree, H. A. (2009). Experiencing and regulating sadness: Physiological and cognitive effects. Brain and cognition, 70(1), 13-20.
29. Scheibehenne, B., & Von Helversen, B. (2015). Selecting decision strategies: The differential role of affect. Cognition and Emotion, 29(1), 158-167.
30. Seery, M. D. (2011). Challenge or threat? Cardiovascular indexes of resilience and vulnerability to potential stress in humans. Neuroscience & Biobehavioral Reviews, 35(7), 1603-1610.
31. Skinner, N., & Brewer, N. (2004). Adaptive approaches to competition: Challenge appraisals and positive emotion. Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology, 26(2), 283-305.
32. Snyder, C., Rand, K. L., & Sigmon, D. R. (2002). Hope theory. Handbook of positive psychology, 257-276.
33. Soleimanirad, M., Tahmasebi Boroujeni, S., Jaberi Moqadam, A. A., & Shahbazi, M. (2019). The Effect of Monitoring Pressure on Decision Making and Relate it to Decision Specific Reinvestment on Expert Ping-Pong Players. Sport Psychology Studies, 7(26), 1-18.
34. Spindler, D. J., Allen, M. S., Vella, S. A., & Swann, C. (2019). Motivational-general arousal imagery does not improve decision-making performance in elite endurance cyclists. Cognition and Emotion, 33(5), 1084-1093.
35. Starkes, J. L., & Lindley, S. (1994). Can we hasten expertise by video simulations? Quest, 46(2), 211-222.
36. Taheri Z, Ferdowsi S, Motabi F, Maaheri MA, Fati L. (2016). the mediating role of emotion dysregulation strategies on the relationship between negative emotion intensity and safety motivation system with anxiety symptoms. contemporary Psychology, 2(10): 51-66. in persian.
37. Vallerand, R. J., Mageau, G. A., Elliot, A. J., Dumais, A., Demers, M.-A., & Rousseau, F. (2008). Passion and performance attainment in sport. Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 9(3), 373-392
38. van Kleef, G. A., Cheshin, A., Koning, L. F., & Wolf, S. A. (2019). Emotional games: How coaches' emotional expressions shape players' emotions, inferences, and team performance. Psychology of sport and exercise, 41, 1-11.
39. Wang, Y., Gu, R., Luo, Y.-j., & Zhou, C. (2017). The interaction between state and dispositional emotions in decision making: an ERP study. Biological psychology, 123, 126-135.
40. Watson, D., Clark, L. A., & Tellegen, A. (1988). Development and validation of brief measures of positive and negative affect: the PANAS scales. Journal of personality and social psychology, 54(6), 1063.
41. Williams, A., & Davids, K. (1998). Visual search strategy, selective attention, and expertise in soccer. Research quarterly for exercise and sport, 69(2), 111-128.
42. Williams, A. M., & Ericsson, K. A. (2005). Perceptual-cognitive expertise in sport: Some considerations when applying the expert performance approach. Human movement science, 24(3), 283-307.
43. Zoudji, B., Thon, B., & Debû, B. (2010). Efficiency of the mnemonic system of expert soccer players under overload of the working memory in a simulated decision-making task. Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 11(1), 18-26.