1. Bragaru M., Dekker R., Geertzen J.H., Dijkstra P.U. (2011). Amputees and sports. Sports Medicine, 41(9), 721-740.
2. Dehghan S., Emanzadeh M., Namor M., Poorpanahi M. (2019). Investigating the Role of Mass Media in the Development of Private Sector Participation in Sport. Communication Management in Sport Media, 7(1), 85-96. In Persian.
3. Dehghandar F. (2011). Comparison of barriers to physical activity, movement of male veterans with spinal cord injury and amputation. Master's Degree Program in Physical Education, at Shiraz University. In Persian
4. Devine M.A. (2016). Leisure time physical activity. Experiences of college students with disability. Adopted Physical Activity Quarterly, 33 (2), 176-94.
5. Imanian M., Heidarinejad P., Khatibi A. (2015). Content analysis of the country's sports press with a sports approach for the disabled. Journal of Communication Management in Sports Media, 3 (10), 5-42. In Persian
6. Jaarsma E.A., Dijkstra, P.U., Geertzen, J. B., Dekker, R. (2014). Barriers to and facilitators of sports participation for people with physical disabilities: A systematic review. Scandinavian journal of medicine & science in sports, 24(6), 871-881.
7. Mahdinejad D., Savadi M., Saibani H. (2021). Analysis of the Role of Psychological Capital Components on Development of Sports Participation of Veterans and the Disabled in Islamic Republic of Iran. Studies sport psychology. 9(34), 215-234. In Persian
8. Martin J., Guerrero M., Snapp E. (2020). Disability and Sport Psychology. Handbook of Sport Psychology, 1152-1168
9. McGarty A., Melville C. A. (2018). Parental perceptions of facilitators and barriers to physical activity for children with intellectual disabilities: A mixed methods systematic review. Research in Developmental Disabilities, 7, 40-57.
10. Mishra S., DeMuth S., Sabharwal S., Watts H.G., Lentz K.L., Huber M., et al. (2018). Disability and rehabilitation in Tajikistan: development of a multispectral national program to leave no one behind. Public health panorama, 4(02), 202-209.
11. Mohammadi H.A., Firoozjah J., Nedayi I.. Ahmadi M. (2017). Identifying and prioritizing barriers to sports participation in sports for women with physical disabilities in Qom province. Sports Management Studies, 46, 155- 192. In Persian
12. Murphy E.A. (2018). Understanding Thai Attitudes toward Individuals with Physical Disabilities: Outcome of an International Adaptive Sports Training Program. Thesis, Clemson University
13. Naderian JM, Hashemi H. (2009). Barriers to women's participation in exercise women in Isfahan. J Res Sport Sci, 23(2),137-50.
14. Oliver L., Stephan G., Michael N., Leonard A., Volker K., Werner K. (2018). Relegation of disabled children to lower age-levels in junior football–results and limitations of inclusion in recreational football. Science and Medicine in Football, 2(4), 315-320.
15. Shams, A., Ahmadi Kamrani, A.A. (2015). The Effect of Aerobic Activity Intensity on Self-Concept Dimensions among Elderly with 60 to 70 Years Old. Sport Psychology Studies, 4(11): 53-64. In Persian.
16. Sobhani A., Andam R., Zarifi M. (2015). Study and prioritizing the factors and barriers to sport participation of Disabled people of Ahvaz city. Scientific Journal Of Organizational Behavior Management in Sport Studies, 2(2), 41-48. In Persian
17. Steinhardt F., Ullenhag A., Jahnsen R., Dolva A.S. (2020). Perceived facilitators and barriers for participation in leisure activities in children with disabilities: perspectives of children, parents and professionals. Scandinavian Journal of Occupational Therapy, 1-15.
18. Townsend J., Hawkins B.L., Bennett J. L., Hoffman J., Martin T., Sotherden E., Bridges W. (2018). Preliminary long-term health outcomes associated with recreation-based health and wellness programs for injured service members. Cogent Psychology, 5(1), 1-17.
19. VaezMousavi M, Shams A. (2017). Mental Health of Iranian Elite Athletes. Iran J Health Educ Health Promotion. 5(3): 191-202. In Persian
20. VakiliTanha S., Ahmadi S., Soleimani M. (2019). Identifying and compiling the model of motivations for sports participation of veterans and the disabled. Studies sport psychology, 8 (30), 142-160. In Persian
21. Verschuren O., Wiart L., Hermans D., Ketelaar M. (2012). Identification of facilitators and barriers to physical activity in children and adolescents with cerebral palsy. Journal of Pediatrics, 161(3), 488-494.