1. Alizadeh, A., Cobuliev, Z. (2021). Psychological and Social Factors Influencing the Development of Sports for Athletes with Disabilities in Tajikistan. Sport Psychology Studies (ie, mutaleat ravanshenasi varzeshi), 10(35), 19-36. doi: 10.22089/spsyj.2021.9547.2054. (In Persian).
2. Aminzadeh, B. (2013). Urban lighting and its role in the design of healing landscapes, the total of the first papers of the city lighting conference, Tehran City Beautification Organization. In Persian.
3. Azarpay, F., Shams, A., NamaziZadeh, M. (2021). The Effect of Pilates, TRX and Combination Exercises on the Motor Memory Consolidation among Middle-Aged Women: One-Month Follow-Up Period. Sport Psychology Studies (ie, mutaleat ravanshenasi varzeshi), 10(36), 101-122. doi: 10.22089/spsyj.2020.8699.1940. (In Persian).
4. Azeri, K., Aladini, M., & Mozhdehi, M. A. (2018). Investigating the Role of Space Factors in Promoting Vitality for Designing Sports Complex. Civil Engineering Journal, 4(7), 1738-1749. In Persian.
5. Baker, J., Grewal, D., & Parasuraman, A. (1994). The influence of store environment on quality inferences and store image. Journal of the academy of marketing science, 22(4), 328-339.
6. Bauman, A. E. (2004). Updating the evidence that physical activity is good for health: an epidemiological review 2000–2003. Journal of science and medicine in sport, 7(1), 6-19.
7. Berleant, A. (2010). The aesthetics of environment. Temple University Press.
8. Carmona, M., Heath, T., Tiesdell, S., & Oc, T. (2010). Public places, urban spaces: the dimensions of urban design. Routledge.
9. Chen, C. C., & Chuang, M. C. (2008). Integrating the Kano model into a robust design approach to enhance customer satisfaction with product design. International journal of production economics, 114(2), 667-681.
10. Cleland, V., Ball, K., Hume, C., Timperio, A., King, A. C., & Crawford, D. (2010). Individual, social and environmental correlates of physical activity among women living in socioeconomically disadvantaged neighbourhoods. Social science & medicine, 70(12), 2011-2018.
11. Collinson, D. (2009). Aesthetic experience, translated by Farideh Farnoodfar. Tehran: Academy of Arts Publications.
12. Deforche, B., Van Dyck, D., Verloigne, M., & De Bourdeaudhuij, I. (2010). Perceived social and physical environmental correlates of physical activity in older adolescents and the moderating effect of self-efficacy. Preventive medicine, 50, S24-S29.
13. Duncan, M., & Mummery, K. (2005). Psychosocial and environmental factors associated with physical activity among city dwellers in regional Queensland. Preventive medicine, 40(4), 363-372.
14. Ghayebzadeh, S., Zardoshtian, S., sabourimoghaddam, H., Amiri, E., Giboin, L. (2022). The Effect of Different Models of Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation on Impulsivity in Sports Referees: The Role of Leadership Styles. Sport Psychology Studies (ie, mutaleat ravanshenasi varzeshi), 10(38), 1-22. doi: 10.22089/spsyj.2021.10300.2137. (In Persian).
15. Gustafson, M. W. (2005). The relative importance of the sportscape in football game attendance at a NCAA division IA University (Doctoral dissertation).
16. Inoue, S., Ohya, Y., Odagiri, Y., Takamiya, T., Kamada, M., Okada, S., & Shimomitsu, T. (2011). Perceived neighborhood environment and walking for specific purposes among elderly Japanese. Journal of epidemiology, 1110120263-1110120263.
17. Javadipour, M., Sami Nia, M. (2013). Explain the strategic situation and present a strategy for the development of public sports in Iran. Sports Management and Motor Science Research, 19 (35), 1-12. In Persian.
18. Karimi, Z., Gholamian, J., Saatchian, V. (2020). Location and Sports Orientation Marketing: An Analysis of the Aesthetic-Cognitive Role and Sports Orientation of Customers. Quarterly Journal of Research in Sports Management and Motor Behavior, 19 (35), 1-12. In Persian.
19. Khanjani, N., Moinfard, H., (2017). The relationship between the use of beautiful cognitive elements and customer loyalty in sports facilities of Tehran Municipality, District 13. Third National Conference on Sports Science and Physical Education, Tehran, Iran. In Persian.
20. Lang, J. (2016). Teaching Architectural Theory: The Role of Behavioral Sciences in Environmental Design. Objective translation of Fard, Alireza. University of Tehran Press.
21. McCormack, G., Giles-Corti, B., Lange, A., Smith, T., Martin, K., & Pikora, T. J. (2004). An update of recent evidence of the relationship between objective and self-report measures of the physical environment and physical activity behaviours. Journal of science and medicine in sport, 7(1), 81-92
22. McCormack, G. R., & Shiell, A. (2011). In search of causality: a systematic review of the relationship between the built environment and physical activity among adults. International journal of behavioral nutrition and physical activity, 8(1), 125.
23. Naghizadeh, M. (2002). Philosophical foundations of Iranian environment and landscape design aesthetics. Journal of Environmental Studies, 29 (30), 61-80. In Persian.
24. Rahbari Fard, L., Arabi, M., Shams, A. (2022). Psychometric Properties of the Persian Version of the Psychological Flexibility Questionnaire in Athletes. Sport Psychology Studies (ie, mutaleat ravanshenasi varzeshi), doi: 10.22089/spsyj.2022.11527.2247. (In Persian).
25. Razavi, M, Hosseini, E., Emad, & Soleimani, M. (2012). Investigating the aesthetic dimensions of customers' tendency to sports venues. Journal of Sport Management and Motor Behavior, 8 (16), 15-34. In Persian.
26. Sato, M. (2018). Chapter two which is more beautiful? Between the tamed and untamed. Distributing Worlds through Aesthetic Encounters, 19
27. Shafiee, L. (2009). The use of color in urban areas. The final design expert, Faculty of Art and Architecture, University of Mazandaran. In Persian.
28. Shamsipour, P., Agdai, M., Sajedi, R., Heydari, M. (2021). The Effect of Type of Behavioral Brain Systems on the Psychological Health of Athletes and Non-Athletes: Gender Moderator Role. Sport Psychology Studies (ie, mutaleat ravanshenasi varzeshi), 10(36), 81-100. doi: 10.22089/spsyj.2020.7530.1808. In Persian.
29. Shank, M. D., & Lyberger, M. R. (2014). Sports marketing: A strategic perspective. Routledge.
30. Zangiabadi, A., Tajik., Zinab., Gholami, Y., (2009). Analysis of spatial distribution of sports furniture in urban parks and its effect on citizens' satisfaction and welcome (Case study: Isfahan). Geography and environmental studies, Tehran, Iran. In Persian.