1. Abassi, S., Asberi, A., Taheri, F. (2020). Effect of Shared Leadership on Team Commitment of the Iranian Professional Handball Players: Modulating Role of Psychological Empowerment. Sport Psychology Studies, 9(33), 171-186. doi: 10.22089/spsyj.2020.8110.1880. In Persian
2. Aftab, R; Shams, A. (2020). Relationship between Integrated Self-Knowledge and Resilience with Anxiety of Being Infected by COVID19: The Mediating Role of Intolerance of Ambiguity, Worry, and Physical Activity. Sport Psychology Studies, 9(32), 201-26. DOI: 10.22089/spsyj.2020.9010.1975. In Persian
3. Artvinli, E., & Demir, Z. M. (2018). A study of developing an environmentaattitude scale for primary school students. Journal of Education in Science, Environment and Health, 4(1), 32-45.
4. Breivik, G. (2019). What would a deep ecological sport look like? The example of Arne Naess. Journal of the Philosophy of Sport, 46(1), 63-81.
5. Ceylan, Ö. (2020). The effect of the waste management themed summer program on gifted students’ environmental attitude, creative thinking skills and critical thinking dispositions. Journal of Adventure Education and Outdoor Learning, 1-13.
6. Daily, B. F., Bishop, J. W., & Steiner, R. (2007). The mediating role of EMS teamwork as it pertains to HR factors and perceived environmental performance. Journal of Applied Business Research, 23(1), 95–109.
7. Dangelico, R. M., & Pujari, D. (2010). Mainstreaming green product innovation: Why and how companies integrate environmental sustainability. Journal of Business Ethics, 95, 471–486.
8. Dashtinejad, Y., Azarshah, A., Chegini, H. (2015). Problems of barriers to training private sector manpower in the field of environment. 2nd National Congress of Biology and Natural Sciences of Iran, Tehran. In Persian
9. Faize, F. A., & Akhtar, M. (2020). Addressing environmental knowledge and environmental attitude in undergraduate students through scientific argumentation. Journal of Cleaner Production, 252, 119928.
10. Fernández, M., Cebrián, G., Regadera, E., & Fernández, M. Y. (2020). Analysing the Relationship between University Students’ Ecological Footprint and Their Connection with Nature and Pro-Environmental Attitude. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 17(23), 8826.
11. Ijehei, N. (2014). A Study of Environmental Criteria and Benefits of Green Schools. 7th National Conference and Specialized Exhibition of Environmental Engineering, Tehran. In Persian
12. Jabbour, C. J. C., & de Sousa Jabbour, A. B. L. (2016). Green human resource management and green supply chain management: Linking two emerging agendas. Journal of Cleaner Production, 112, 1824-1833.
13. Jafari, S., Jalali Farahani, M., & Khabiri, M. (2020). Study of Barriers of Constructive and Designing Green Sport Environments from Expertise's Point of View. Journal of Sport Management, 12(1), 35-56.
14. Kaimanesh, M. (2012). Strategies to increase the role of students in environmental protection, the second conference on environmental planning and management, Tehran. In Persian
15. Liu, Y., Hong, Z., Zhu, J., Yan, J., Qi, J., & Liu, P. (2018). Promoting green residential buildings: Residents' environmental attitude, subjective knowledge, and social trust matter. Energy Policy, 112, 152-161.
16. Mazloumian, S., Najafzadeh, M. (2015). Survey of students' environmental attitudes in schools. International Conference on Architecture, Urban Planning, Civil Engineering, Art and Environment; Future Horizons, Looking to the Past, Tehran. In Persian
17. McCullough, B. P., Pfahl, M. E., & Nguyen, S. N. (2016). The green waves of environmental sustainability in sport. Sport in Society, 19(7), 1040-1065.
18. Otto, S., Evans, G. W., Moon, M. J., & Kaiser, F. G. (2019). The development of children’s environmental attitude and behavior. Global Environmental Change, 58, 101947.
19. Peng, Z., & Song, Y. (2018). A brief analysis of the bridge between sports and the environment--Ecological Sports. 7th International Conference on Energy, Environment and Sustainable Development (ICEESD 2018). Atlantis Press.
20. Pfahl, M. (2013). The environmental awakening in sport. The Solutions Journal, 4(3), 67-76.
21. Rahmayanti, H., Ichsan, I. Z., Oktaviani, V., Syani, Y., Hadi, W., & Marhento, G. (2020). Environmental Attitude for Smart City Technology: Need Assessment to Develop Smart Trash in Environmental Education. International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, 29(3), 8374-8383.
22. Rajabpour, E. (2017). The Impact of Human Resource Management on the Development of Environmental Management, Journal of Human Resource Management Research, 9 (1), 51-74. In Persian
23. Shamsipour Dehkordi, P., Heidari, M., Karimi, S. (2020). The Effect of Instruction and Motivational Self-Talk in Covert and Overt Levels on Muscular Strength, Physical Self-Concept and Task Self-Efficacy of Adolescents. Sport Psychology Studies, 9(31), 51-68. doi: 10.22089/spsyj.2019.5842.1621. In Persian
24. Sotiriadou, P., & Hill, B. (2015). Raising environmental responsibility and sustainability for sport events: A systematic review. International Journal of Event Management Research, 10(1), 1-11.
25. Tao, Y., Li, F., Crittenden, J. C., Lu, Z., & Sun, X. (2016). Environmental impacts of China’s urbanization from 2000 to 2010 and management implications. Environmental Management, 57(2), 498-507.
26. Uhrich, S., & Koenigstorfer, J. (2009). Effects of atmosphere at major sports events: a perspective from environmental psychology. International Journal of Sports Marketing & Sponsorship, 10(4).
27. Wagner, M. (2013). Green human resource benefits: do they matter as determinants of environmental management system implementation? Journal of Business Ethics, 114(3), 443-456.
28. Yu, X. (2014). Is environment ‘a city thing’ in China? Rural–urban differences in environmental attitudes. Journal of Environmental Psychology, 38, 39-48.