1. Abbott, R., Chang, D. D., & Eyre, H. A. (2020). Ethical, policy, and research considerations for personalized psychiatry. In Personalized Psychiatry (pp. 549-556). Academic Press. doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-12-813176-3.00045-6
2. Akhavan Saraf, A., PishBin, A. (2015). Development of professional behavior codes based on organizational values and psychology, International Conference on Research in Behavioral and Social Sciences. Institute of Idea Managers of the capital of Ilia and sponsored by Civilica. persian
3. Benesbordi, A., Nazari torshizi, A., Moayed, N. (2019). Evaluating the ethical attitudes of athlete students: The role of religiosity, gender and type of sport. Research on ٍEducational Sport, 7(17), 138-158. doi: 10.22089/res.2019.6592.1568. Persian
4. Bazerman, M. H., & Sezer, O. (2016). Bounded awareness: Implications for ethical decision making. Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 136, 95-105.
5. Carvalho, H. M., Gonçalves, C. E., Collins, D., & Paes, R. R. (2018). Growth, functional capacities and motivation for achievement and competitiveness in youth basketball: an interdisciplinary approach. Journal of sports sciences, 36(7), 742-748.
6. Farzaneh, A., Ravaghi, H., & Fanaei, A. (2020). The Ethical Framework for Policy-making of Universal Health Coverage: A Systematic Review. Journal of Clinical & Diagnostic Research, 14(3), 1-10.
7. Ford, R. C., & Richardson, W. D. (1994). Ethical decision making: A review of the empirical literature. Journal of business ethics, 13(3), 205-221.
8. Ghorbani M. H., Amiri-Moghaddam M,, & Zareian H. (2019). Identification and Formulation of a Model of Ethical Values in Iranian Sport. Research on Educational Sport. 7 (17), 277-304. In Persian
9. Hudson, J. (1997). Ethical leadership: The soul of policy making. Journal of school leadership, 7(5), 506-520.
10. Iphofen, R. (2011). Ethical decision making in qualitative research. Qualitative Research, 11(4), 443-446.
11. Latta, G. F., Clottey, E., Dugan, M., & Chikeleze, M. (2020). Developing Ethical Leaders: Innovations in Promoting Ethical Decision-making, I sing Discretionary Power & Overcoming Immunity to Moral Integrity. Journal of Leadership, Accountability and Ethics, 17(2), 73-87.
12. McCarrick, D., Brewer, G., Lyons, M., Pollet, T. V., & Neave, N. (2020). Referee height influences decision making in British football leagues. BMC psychology, 8(1), 1-10.
13. McManus, J. (2019). Ethical Considerations & the Practice of Tanking in Sport Management. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy, 13(2), 145-160.
14. Moghimi, M., & Ghafari, R. (2016). Ethics in government: ethnomatizing ethics in government organizations. Public Management Research, 9 (33), 35-59. Persian
15. Savarinikoo, P., Asefi, A. (2019). Identify the functions of sports clubs in institutionalizing ethics in athletes. Research in educational sports, 7(17), 121-38. In Persian
16. Rabiee Mandejin M.R. (2019). Model of the Role of Moral Tension in the Professional Athletes' Burnout. Sport Psychology Studies, 8(29), 137-50. In Persian
17. Savari Niko, P., & Asefi, A. A. (2019). Identifying the functions of sports clubs in institutionalizing ethics in athletes. Research in Educational Sports, 7 (17), 121-138. Persian.
18. Schneider RC. (2010). Developing moral sport policies through act-utilitarianism based on Bentham’s hedonic calculus. Sport Management International Journal, 6(2), 95-106.
19. Schwartz, M. S. (2016). Ethical decision-making theory: An integrated approach. Journal of Business Ethics, 139(4), 755-776.
20. Senathip, T., Mujtaba, B. G., & Cavico, F. J. (2017). Policy-Making Considerations for Ethical and Sustainable Economic Development. Economy, 4(1), 7-14.
21. Shaw, M. L., & Plapinger, E. (2000). Ethical guidelines. Disp. Resol. Mag, 7, 14.