1. Aghaei, N., Saffari, M., Hosseini, F. (2017). Identify the essential professional competence of physical Cramp, A. G., & Bray, S. R. (2009). A prospective examination of exercise and barrier self-efficacy to engage in leisure-time physical activity during pregnancy. Annals of Behavioral Medicine, 37(3), 325-334.
2. De Vos, A., Van Der Heijden, B. I., & Akkermans, J. (2020). Sustainable careers: Towards a conceptual model. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 117, 103196.
3. Farsi, A. R; Fathirezaie, Z; Zamani, H; & Abbaspour, K. (2020). The Examination of Leisure Time Physical Activity Participation Four Model among Iranian Elderly. Sport Psychology Studies, 9(33), 37-64. In Persian.
4. Gholami, B., Cousin, M., Rashid Nahal, M. (2014), Title of study and analysis of leisure places Case study: Sports places in Darrehshahr city, Second National Conference on Tourism, Geography and Sustainable Environment, Hamedan, Hegmataneh Association of Environmental Assessors, Shahid Mofteh College. In Persian.
5. Gumus, H., & Isik, O. (2018). The Relationship of Physical Activity Level, Leisure Motivation and Quality of Life in Candidate Teachers. International Journal of Progressive Education, 14(5), 22-32.
6. Hagger, M., Chatzisarantis, N. L., Hein, V., Soos, I., Karsai, I., Lintunen, T., & Leemans, S. (2009). Teacher, peer and parent autonomy support in physical education and leisure-time physical activity: A trans-contextual model of motivation in four nations. Psychology and Health, 24(6), 689-711.
7. Henderson, K. A., PRESLEY, J., & Bialeschki, M. D. (2004). Theory in recreation and leisure research: Reflections from the editors. Leisure Sciences, 26(4), 411-425.
8. Iulian-Doru, T., & Maria, T. (2013). Leisure sports activities impact on adults personal development and quality of life. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 84, 1090-1094.
9. Jones, G. J., Carlton, T., Hyun, M., Kanters, M., & Bocarro, J. (2020). Assessing the contribution of informal sport to leisure-time physical activity: A new perspective on social innovation. Managing Sport and Leisure, 25(3), 161-174.
10. Jordan, F. (2008). Internationalisation in hospitality, leisure, sport and tourism higher education: A call for further reflexivity in curriculum development. Journal of Hospitality, Leisure, Sport and Tourism Education, 7(1).
11. Kankaanpää, A., Tolvanen, A., Bollepalli, S., Leskinen, T., Kujala, U. M., Kaprio, J., ... & Sillanpää, E. (2021). Leisure-Time and Occupational Physical Activity Associates Differently with Epigenetic Aging. Medicine and science in sports and exercise, 53(3), 487.
12. Kelly, C. M., Strauss, K., Arnold, J., & Stride, C. (2019). The relationship between leisure activities and psychological resources that support a sustainable career: The role of leisure seriousness and work-leisure similarity. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 103340. doi:10.1016/j.jvb.2019.103340
13. Khazaei, A; Eghbali, B; Dabir, A; B, & Mahmoudi, A. (2020). The Role of Psychosocial Factors in Predicting Physical Activity of Students. Sport Psychology Studies, 8(30), 189-204. In Persian
14. Kim, Y. J., Cho, J. H., & Park, Y. J. (2020). Leisure Sports Participants’ Engagement in Preventive Health Behaviors and Their Experience of Constraints on Performing Leisure Activities During the COVID-19 Pandemic. Frontiers in Psychology, 11, 3392.
15. Lacorte, E., Ferrigno, L., Leoncini, E.,Corbo, M., Boccia, S., & Vanacore, N. (2016). Physical activity, and physical activity related to sports, leisure and occupational activity as risk factors for ALS: A systematic review. Neuroscience & Biobehavioral Reviews, 66, 61-79.
16. Matthews, C. E., Moore, S. C., Arem, H., Cook, M. B., Trabert, B., Håkansson, N., ... & Lee, I. M. (2020). Amount and intensity of leisure-time physical activity and lower cancer risk. Journal of Clinical Oncology, 38(7), 686.
17. McDavid, L., Cox, A. E., & Amorose, A. J. (2012). The relative roles of physical education teachers and parents in adolescents’ leisure-time physical activity motivation and behavior. Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 13(2), 99-107.
18. Milroy, J. (2010). Behavior, Theory and Practice: Promoting Physical Activity among American College Students. A Dissertation Submitted to the Faculty of the Graduate School at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro, p p: 70-73.
19. Mousavi Rad, S; Roozbehani M (2014). Evaluating the performance of physical education teachers with 360-degree feedback: A case study of Parsian teachers, Organizational Behavior Management Studies in Sports, 1 (3), 70-61. In Persian.
20. Pomohaci, M., & Sopa, I. S. (2018). Leisure Sport Activities and their Importance in Living a Healthy Physical and Psycho-social Lifestyle. Scientific Bulletin, 23(1), 36-42.
21. Rezaei, M; (2006). Investigating the leisure situation of high school students in Rasht and its relationship with the level of cultural and sports facilities. Peyk Noor, 4 (3), 98-105 .In Persian.
22. Shirin Kam, I., Nobakht Ramezani, Z., Sharififar, F. (2015). The effect of leisure sports activities on the quality of life of middle-aged teachers in Tehran, the first national conference on physical education and sports sciences, Varamin, Sama Technical and Vocational School, Varamin Branch. In Persian
23. Veal, A. J. (2010). Leisure, sport and tourism, politics, policy and planning. CABI.
24. Veledo, M. B. S. P., Manrique, I. L., Coto, I. F., del Cura González, Y., Martínez, B. S., & González, A. I. Á. (2018). Social Sciences, Art and Physical Activity in Leisure Environments. An Inter-Disciplinary Project for Teacher Training. Sustainability, 10(6), 1786.
25. Wallhead, T. L., Garn, A. C., & Vidoni, C. (2014). Effect of a sport education program on motivation for physical education and leisure-time physical activity. Research quarterly for exercise and sport, 85(4), 478-487.
26. Yarahmadi, J., Nikbakht, M., Mojni race, F., Zareian, H. (2016). A study of leisure time of veterans and the disabled with emphasis on sports activities, Fifth National Conference on Applied Sciences in Sports, Aliabad Katoul, Islamic Azad University, Aliabad Katoul Branch. In Persian.
27. education teachers with a data theorizing approach. Journal of Sport Management and Motor Behavior, 7 (14), 71-83. In Persian
28. Breheny, M., & Stephens, C. (2017). Spending time: The discursive construction of leisure in later life. Annals of Leisure Research, 20(1), 39-54.