1. Abosag I., Roper S., Hind D.(2012). Examining the relationship between brand emotion and brand extension among supporters of professional football clubs. European journal of marketing, 46(9), 1233-1251.
2. Ahearne M., Bhattacharya C.B., Gruen T. (2005). Antecedents and consequences of customer-company identification: Expanding the role of relationship marketing. Journal of applied psychology, 90(3), 574.
3. Akhter, W. Abbasi, A. S.&et.al. (2010).factors affecting customer Loyalty in Pakistan. African Journal of Business Management vol 5(4), pp.1167-1174
4. Auh S., Bell S.J., McLeod C.S. Shih E.(2007). Co-production and customer loyalty in financial services. Journal of Retailing, 83(3), 359-370.
5. Belaid S., Temessek Behi A.(2011). The role of attachment in building consumer-brand relationships: an empirical investigation in the utilitarian consumption context. Journal of Product & Brand Management, 20(1), 37-47.
6. Brie, J., Ilic, A., Juric, B. & Hollebeek, L. (2013), Consumer Engagement in a Virtual Brand Community: An Exploratory Analysis, Journal of Business Research, 66(1), 105
7. Chan, k., Li, S.Y. (2020). Understanding consumer-to-consumer interactions in virtual communities: the salience of reciprocity. Journal of Business Research, 48(4), 37-52
8. Cialdini R B., Borden R.J., Thorne A., Walker M R., Freeman S., Sloan L.R.(1976). Basking in reflected glory: Three(football) field studies. Journal of personality and social psychology, 34(3), 366.
9. Davis R., McGinnis L.P.(2016). Conceptualizing excessive fan consumption behavior. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 28, 252-262.
10. De Ruyter K., Wetzels M.(2000). Customer equity considerations in service recovery: a cross‐industry perspective. International Journal of Service Industry Management, 11, 91-108.
11. Dixon, K. (2013). Consuming Football in Late Modern Life. Teesside University, UK. Ashgate Publishing Limited.
12. Doherty, A. (2013). Investing in sport management: The value of good theory. Sport Management Review, 16(1), 5-11.
13. Dwyer B., LeCrom C., Greenhalgh G.P. (2018). Exploring and measuring spectator sport fanaticism. Communication & Sport, 6(1), 58-85.
14. Gholipour N., Eidi H., Yousefi B. (2018). Development of Model for Spectators’ Attitude to Persian Gulf League. Sport Psychology Studies, 7(24), 1-15. In Persian.
15. Giampiccoli A., Lee S.S., Nauright J.(2015). Destination South Africa: Comparing global sports mega-events and recurring localised sports events in South Africa for tourism and economic development. Current issues in tourism, 18(3), 229-248.
16. Gwinner K., Swanson R. (2003). A model of fan identification: antecedents and sponsorship outcomes. Journal of Services Marketing, 17(3), 275-294.
17. Gholami Turkslouyeh., S., Yousefi, B., Sadeghi, S., Mahdavi, F. (2014). Predicting organizational effectiveness based on emotional intelligence of high school sports teachers in Ilam province. Studies of the basics of management in sports, 4, 99-107
18. Mazodier M., Merunka D.(2012). Achieving brand loyalty through sponsorship: the role of fit and self-congruity. Journal of the academy of marketing science, 40(6), 807-820.
19. Raney A.A.(2013). Reflections on communication and sport: On enjoyment and disposition. Communication & Sport, 1(1-2), 164-175.
20. Rasafiani M., Sahaf R., Shams A., Vameghi R., Zareian H., Akrami R. (2020). Validity and Reliability of the Persian Version of the World Health Organization Quality of Life Questionnaire – the Older Adults Edition. Salmand: Iranian Journal of Ageing, 15 (1), 41-28.
21. Robinson M.J., Trail G.T. (2005). Relationships among spectator gender, 17. motives, points of attachment, and sport preference. Journal of Sport Management, 19(1), 58-80.
22. Sahaf R., Delbari A., Fadaye Vatan R., Rassafiani M., Sabour M., Ansari G., Shams, A. (2014). Validity and Reliability of Self-Report Physical Activity Instruments for Iranian Older People. Salmand: Iranian Journal of Ageing, 9 (3), 206-217.
23. Soheili B., Tojari F., Zarei A. (2018). Measuring Spectators’ Involvement Levels in Iranian Pro League of Football within the Framework of the Psychological Continuum Model (PCM). Sport Psychology Studies, 7(25), 175-194. In Persian
24. Stander F.W. De Beer L.T.(2016). Towards engagement: A comparison of fan groups in the context of a major South African football club. SA Journal of Industrial Psychology, 42(1), 1-10.
25. Tangari, A.H., Judith, A., Folse, G., Scot, B., Jeremy, K. (2010). THE Moderating Influence of Consumers’ Temporal Orientation On The Framing Of Societal Needs and Corporate Rersons In Cause-Related Marketing Campaigns. Journal of Advertising, vol, 39(2), 35–50.
26. Theocharis D., Tsekouropoulos G., Papaioanniu E.(2019). Customer Engagement in Sports and its Impact on Brand Strength and Brand Equity through Social Media. Paper presented at the International Conference on Economic Sciences and Business Administration.
27. Trail G.T., Anderson D.F., Fink J.S.(2005). Consumer satisfaction and identity theory: A model of sport spectator conative loyalty. Sport Marketing Quarterly, 14(2), 98-111.
28. Trail G.T., Kim Y.K., Kwon H.H., Harrolle M.G., Braunstein-Minkove J. R., Dick R.(2012). The effects of vicarious achievement on BIRGing and CORFing: Testing moderating and mediating effects of team identification. Sport Management Review, 15(3), 345-354.
29. Vale L., Fernandes T.(2018). Social media and sports: driving fan engagement with football clubs on Facebook. Journal of Strategic Marketing, 26(1), 37-55.
30. Van Doorn J., Lemon K.N., Mittal V., Nass S., Pick D., Pirner P., Verhoef P.C.(2010). Customer engagement behavior: Theoretical foundations and research directions. Journal of Service Research, 13(3), 253-266.
31. Vlachos P.A., Theotokis A., Pramatari K., Vrechopoulos A.(2010). Consumer-retailer emotional attachment: Some antecedents and the moderating role of attachment anxiety. European Journal of Marketing,44(9/10), 1478-1499.
32. Wann D.L., Melnick M.J., Pease D.G., Russell G.W. (2001). Routledge. Sport Fans. American psychological Association. The Psychology and Social Impact of Spectators.
33. Williams, A.S., Kim, D. Y. & Pantaleoni, A. (2014). The Effect of Cause -Related Marketing (CRM) Messages and Endorsements. Examining Sport Advertisements, Indiana University, Global Sport Business Journal, 34(1) , 49-67
34. Yoshida M. Jeffrey D., Cronin J. J. (2013). Value creation: assessing the relationships between quality, consumption value and behavioural intentions at sporting events. International Journal of Sports Marketing and Sponsorship, 14(2), 51-73.
35. Yoshida M., Gordon B., Nakazawa M. Biscaia R.(2014). Conceptualization and measurement of fan engagement: Empirical evidence from a professional sport context. Journal of Sport Management, 28(4), 399-417.