1. Abbariki, A., Shelani, B. (2016). The effectiveness of playing with emotional words on reducing emotional dysfunction of students with learning disabilities. Quarterly Journal of Exceptional People Psychology, 6(42), 205-225. In Persian. 10.22054/JPE.2017.20693.1526.
2. Aghababa, A., Bagyian Kole Marzi, J. (2021). Investigating the Relationship and Comparison of Sport Emotion Cognitive Regulation and Psychological Vulnerability of Individual and Group Athletes. Sport Psychology Studies, Vol. 10, Issue 36, 217-236. In Persian. 10.22089/SPSYJ.2020.8987.1973
3. Asadi Dastjerdi, H., Khabiri, M., Fallahi, A. (2009). Identifying the factors affecting the presence of spectators Iranian Football Premier League, considering the indigenous and non-indigenous nature of clubs. International Conference on Football Science, Tehran, In Persian. 10.22080/JSMB.2018.7764.2063.
4. Bagby, R, M., Parker, J, D., Taylor, G, J. (1994). The twenty-item Toronto Alexithymia Scale--I. Item selection and cross-validation of the factor structure. Journal of psychosomatic research, 38(1), 23-32. https://doi.org/10.1016/0022-3999(94)90005-1.
5. Barlow, M, D., Woodman, T., Chapman, C., Milton, M., Dodds, T., Allen, B. (2015). Who takes risks in high-risk sport? The role of alexithymia. Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology, 37(1), 83-96. https://doi.org/10.1123/jsep.2014-0130.
6. Behroozi, A., Abdimoghadam, S. (2014). Role of sports on scales of mental health among a battalion of Iranian conscripts. Annals of military and health sciences research, 12(1), 29-33. http://applications.emro.who.int
7. Beiki, Y., Ghorbani, S., Esfahani Nia, A., Bai, N. (2020). Explaining Happiness and Behavioral Regulations in Sport based on Satisfaction with the Financial Income of National Beach Volleyball Players. Sport Psychology Studies, Vol. 9, Issue 33, 233-252. 10.22089/SPSYJ.2020.8839.1954
8. Bonnet, A., Bréjard, V., Pedinielli, J, L. (2017). Personality, Affectivity, and Alexithymia in Scuba Diving: Two Types of Risk Taking. Journal of Clinical Sport Psychology, 2017, 11, 254 -270. DOI: 10.1123/jcsp.2014-0049.
9. Cabrera, N, L., Padilla, A, M. (2004). Entering and succeeding in the “Culture of College: The Story of Two Mexican Heritage Students. Hispanic Journal of Behavioral Sciences, 26(2), 152-70. DOI: 10.1177/0739986303262604.
10. Carless, D., Douglas, K. (2010). Sport and Physical Activity for Mental Health. Blackwell Publishing Ltd, doi: 10.1016/S0022-3999(03)00125-9.
11. Correia, A., Esteves, S. (2007). An exploratory study of spectators’ motivation in Football. International Journal of Sport Management and Marketing, 2, 58-66. DOI: 10.1504/IJSMM.2007.013968.
12. Cox, R, H. (2002). Sport Psychology: Concepts and Applications. 5th Edition, McGraw-Hill. http://aassjournal.com/article-1-38-en.html.
13. Dietz-Uhler, B., Murrell, A. (1999). Examining fan reactions to game outcomes: A longitudinal study of social identity. Journal of Sport Behavior, 22, 15–27. https://psycnet.apa.org.
14. Ghasempour, A., Jodat, H., Soleimani, M. (2014). A comparison of Psychological Well-Being in Athlete and Non-Athlete Students. Journal of Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences, 13(2), 193-204. In Persian. DOI: 10.29359/BJHPA.11.2.11
15. Ghasempour, A., Jodat, H., Soleimani, M., Zhalehshabanlo, K. (2013). Happiness as a Predictor of Psychological Well-Being of Male Athlete Students. Annals of Applied Sport Science, 1(2), 25-32. http://aassjournal.com/article-1-38-en.html.
16. Jodat, H., Ghasempour, A., Tavakoli, A. (2015). Comparison of Alexithymia in Athlete and Non-Athlete Students. Annals of Applied Sport Science, 3(3), 17-24. http://aassjournal.com/article-1-193-en.html.
17. Karami, J., Yazdanbakhsh, K., Karimi, P. (2016). The mediating role of attachment styles in the relationship between the dimensions of nature and character and alexithymia. Journal of Clinical Psychology, Year 8, Issue 1 (Series 29), 61-71. In Persian. DOI: 10.1016/j.ajp.2013.09.003.
18. Keshavarz Afshar, H., Shirvani, H., Barabari, A. (2018). Comparative Study of Emotional Processing in Military Athletes with Different Levels of Professionalism. Journal of Military Medicine, 20(2), 162-169. In Persian. http://irisweb.ir
19. Manfredi, P., Gambarini, A. (2015). Exercise Addiction and Alexithymia. Journal of Psychology and Behavioral Science, (3) 1, 61-70. DOI: 10.15640/jpbs. v3n1a7.
20. Messedi, M., Feki, I., Masmoudi, J., Jaoua, A. (2015). What Relationship Between Eating Desorder and Alexithymia in Sports? Eating Disorders. 10.22038/IJP.2014.3200.
21. Moharramzadeh, M., Afrozeh, M., S. (2008). Study of motivational factors of volunteer forces in university sports. Research in Sports Sciences, 19, 143-156. In Persian. DOI: 10.4100/jhse.2012.7.Proc1.09.
22. Moradipour, T., Nikbakhsh, R., Farahani, A., Safania, A, M. (2021). Evaluation of the Sports Fans' Enthusiasm Model (Case Study: Iranian Women's Basketball Premier League Fans). Sport Psychology Studies. In Persian. 10.22089/SPSYJ.2021.10110.2117
23. Moradi, A., Nikaeen, Z., Manouchehri, J. (2021). Designing a Model of the Effect of Alexithymia on Leisure and Social Loneliness with the Moderating Role of Physical Activity in the Elderly in Tehran, Sport Psychology Studies, Vol. 10, Issue 36, 237-258. 10.22089/SPSYJ.2021.9051.1981
24. Mostafai, A. (2012). The comparison between athlete women and non-athlete women regarding to mental health and happiness. Annals of Biological research. 3(5), 2144-7. http://scholarsresearchlibrary.com/archive.html.
25. Mousavi, S, A., Vaez Mousavi, M, K., Yaghoubi, H. (2019). Explaining the dimensions of athletes' psychological health based on cognitive-emotional regulation styles. Journal of Sports Management and Motor Behavior, 14)27), 67-78. Persian. 10.22080/JSMB.2018.7764.2063.
26. Neale, L., Funk, D. (2006). Investigating motivation, attitudinal loyalty and attendance behavior with fans of Australian Football. International Journal of Sports Marketing & Sponsorship, 7(4), 307-317. https://doi.org/10.1108/IJSMS-07-04-2006-B005.
27. Pittet, I., Berchtold, A., Akre, C., Michaud, P, A., Suris, J, C. (2009). Sports practice among adolescents with chronic health conditions. Archives of pediatrics & adolescent medicine, 163(6), 565-71. doi: 10.1001/archpediatrics.2009.49.
28. Rahbar Karbasdehi, F., Abolghasemi, A., Rahbar Karbasdehi, E. (2020). The Effectiveness of Schema Therapy on Psychological Resilience and Social Empowerment in Students with Depression Symptoms. Psychological Studies, Vol.15, No.4, 73-91. In Persian. 10.22051/psy.2019.23724.1808
29. Ramezani Nejad, R., Mohebbi, H., Demirchi, A. (2009). Comparison of views and motivations of Iranian and non-Iranian student-athletes about physical activity and sports. Journal of Sports Management, Volume 1, Number 3 (3), 167-182. Persian.https://www.sid.ir/en/journal/ViewPaper.aspx?id=177330.Shafizadeh, A., Azami Jazi, A. (2004). Self-motivation study of selected athletes of high school sports teams in Isfahan province. Olympic Quarterly, Twelfth Year, No. 1 (25), 51-59. In Persian. https://spsyj.ssrc.ac.ir
31. Stanger, N., Kavussanu, M., Willoughby, A., Ring, C. (2012). Psychophysiological responses to sport-specific affective pictures: A study of morality and emotion in athletes. Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 13(6), 840-8. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.psychsport.2012.06.004.
32. Strohle, A. (2009). Physical activity, exercise, depression and anxiety disorders. Journal of neural transmission, 116(6), 777-84. doi: 10.1007/s00702-008-0092-x.
33. Taheri, Z., Rezaei Jamalouei, H., Zamani, S. (2019). The Effect of Distress Tolerance Education on Emotional Regulation and Improvement of Alexithymia in Patients with Masturbation, J Child Ment Health, 6 (1): 54-69. URL: http://childmentalhealth.ir/article-1-815-fa.html
34. Uphill, M, A., Lane, A, M., Jones, M, V. (2012). Emotion Regulation Questionnaire for use with athletes. Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 13(6), 761-70. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.psychsport.2012.05.001
35. Won, J., Kitamura, K. (2006). Motivational Factors Affecting Sports Consumption Behavior of K-League and J-League Spectators. International Journal of Sport and Health Science, 4, 233-251.m.index/jspe3/jp.ac.nii.soc.www://http.
36. Zare, H., Mohammadi Qara Ghazlu, R. (2016). Decision Styles and Alexithymia: A Study of the Relationship between These Two Structures in a Non-Clinical Group. Journal of Neuropsychology, Year 2, Issue 2 (7), 61-76. In Persian. http://clpsy.journals.pnu.ac.ir
37. Zimmermann, G., Rossier, J., Meyer de Stadelhofen, F., Gaillard, F. (2005). Alexithymia Assessment and Relations with Dimensions of Personality. European Journal of Psychological Assessment; 21(1): 23–33. DOI: 10.1027/1015-5718.104.22.168.