1. Bacchi, S., & Licinio, J. (2017). Resilience and psychological distress in psychology and medical students. Academic Psychiatry, 41(2), 185-188.
2. Bhamra, R., Dani, S., & Burnard, K. (2011). Resilience: the concept, a literature review and future directions, International Journal of Production Research, 49(18), 5375-5393.
3. Codonhato, R., Vissoci, J. R. N., Nascimento Junior, J. R. A. D., Mizoguchi, M. V., & Fiorese, L. (2018). Impact of resilience on stress and recovery in athletes. Revista Brasileira de Medicina do Esporte, 24(5), 352-356.
4. Ellis, L. M. (2018). Athlete resilience training (ART) program: an evidence based intervention to improve resilience in collegiate golfers after performance failure a manual for coaches and athletes (Doctoral dissertation), California State University.
5. Ergün, A. L. P., & Dewaele, J. M. (2021). Do well-being and resilience predict the foreign language teaching enjoyment of teachers of Italian? System, 99, 102506.
6. Fasey, K. J., Sarkar, M., Wagstaff, C. R., & Johnston, J. (2021). Defining and characterizing organizational resilience in elite sport. Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 52, 101834.
7. Gupta, S., & McCarthy, P. J. (2021). Sporting Resilience During COVID-19: What Is the Nature of This Adversity and How Are Competitive Elite Athletes Adapting?. Frontiers in Psychology, 12, 374.
8. Hartwig, A., Clarke, S., Johnson, S., & Willis, S. (2020). Workplace team resilience: A systematic review and conceptual development. Organizational Psychology Review, 10(3-4), 169–200.
9. Hogan, M. J. (2020). Collaborative positive psychology: Solidarity, meaning, resilience, wellbeing, and virtue in a time of crisis. International Review of Psychiatry, 1-15.
10. Hrozanova, M., Moen, F., & Pallesen, S. (2019). Unique predictors of sleep quality in junior athletes: the protective function of mental resilience, and the detrimental impact of sex, worry and perceived stress. Frontiers in psychology, 10, 1256.
11. Kansky, J., & Diener, E. (2017). Benefits of well-being: Health, social relationships, work, and resilience. Journal of Positive School Psychology, 1(2), 129-169.
12. Khamsan, A. (2017). Systems Resilience Analysis Guide: Promoting Social Resilience. Year of publication: Firs. In Persian
13. Liu, F., Zhang, Z., Liu, S., & Zhang, N. (2021). Examining the Effects of Brief Mindfulness Training on Athletes’ Flow: The Mediating Role of Resilience. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine.
14. Martin, C. L., Shanley, E., Harnish, C., Knab, A., Christopher, S., Vallabhajosula, S., & Bullock, G. (2021). The relationship between flourishing, injury status, and resilience in collegiate athletes. International Journal of Sports Science & Coaching,
15. Masten, A. S., Lucke, C. M., Nelson, K. M., & Stallworthy, I. C. (2021). Resilience in development and psychopathology: Multisystem perspectives. Annual Review of Clinical Psychology, 17.
16. Merdiaty, N., & Aldrein, N. (2020). Analyzing the effect of resilience on burnout with mindfulness as a mediator. International Journal of Reaserch in Business and Social Science, 9(5), 109-115.
17. Munoz, R. T., Brady, S., & Brown, V. (2017). The psychology of resilience: A model of the relationship of locus of control to hope among survivors of intimate partner violence. Traumatology, 23(1), 102.
18. Ntontis, E., Drury, J., Amlôt, R., Rubin, G. J., & Williams, R. (2020). What lies beyond social capital? The role of social psychology in building community resilience to climate change. Traumatology, 26(3), 253.
19. Schwarz, S. (2018). Resilience in psychology: A critical analysis of the concept. Theory & Psychology, 28(4), 528-541.
20. Toland, J., & Carrigan, D. (2011). Educational psychology and resilience: New concept, new opportunities. School Psychology International, 32(1), 95-106.
21. Walker, C. (2019). Increasing
22. Resilience in Athletes. Masters of Education, Goucher College.
23. Yıldırım, M., Arslan, G., & Wong, P. T. (2021). Meaningful living, resilience, affective balance, and psychological health problems among Turkish young adults during coronavirus pandemic. Current Psychology, 1-12.