1. Amlakian, P., Amiri, M., & Taheri, E. (2020). The mediating role of psychological hardiness in the relationship between spiritual well-being and religious commitment with the vitality in people with substance abuse disorder. Mental Health, 22(1), 21-30. In Persian
2. Arnout, B. A., Alkhatib, A. J., Rahman, D. E. A., Pavlovic, S., Al-Dabbagh, Z. S., & Latyshev, O. Y. (2019). Spiritual Intelligence and Self-Affirmation as Predictors of Athletes' Psychological Well-Being. International Journal of Applied, 9(4), 104-109.
3. Azimirad, J., & Jalilvand, M. (2012). Relationship between spiritual transcendence and competitive anxiety in male athletes. European Journal of Experimental Biology, 2(4), 1095-1097. In Persian
4. Chen, Y. H., Lin, L. C., Chuang, L. L., & Chen, M. L. (2017). The Relationship of Physiopsychosocial Factors and Spiritual Well‐Being in Elderly Residents: Implications for Evidence‐Based Practice. Worldviews on Evidence‐Based Nursing, 14(6), 484-491.
5. Cotton, S. P., Levine, E. G., Fitzpatrick, C. M., Dold, K. H., & Targ, E. (1999). Exploring the relationships among spiritual well‐being, quality of life, and psychological adjustment in women with breast cancer. Psycho‐Oncology: Journal of the Psychological, Social and Behavioral Dimensions of Cancer, 8(5), 429-438.
6. Crisp, B. R. (2016). Spirituality and social work. Oxfordshire. Routledge.
7. Darvishi, A., Otaghi, M., & Mami, S. (2020). The effectiveness of spiritual therapy on spiritual well-being, self-esteem and self-efficacy in patients on hemodialysis. Journal of religion and health, 59(1), 277-288.
8. Dehshiri, Gh., Sohrabi, F., Jafari, E., & Najafi, M. (2008). Investigating the psychometric properties of the Spiritual Welfare Scale among students, Psychological studies, 4 (3), 129-144. In Persian
9. Dragan, D., McDuffie, D., & Crowther, M. R. (2020). Health Benefits of Spirituality. In Nutrition, Fitness, and Mindfulness (pp. 177-187). Swiss, Humana, Cham.
10. GanjKhanlo, J. (2013). The Relationship between Organizational Spirituality and Competition Mood among Sport and Youth Officers of Zanjan Province. Master's Degree in Sport Management. University of Tehran. In Persian
11. Gibbons p. (2001). Spituality at Work: a pre_theoriticai overview. Thesis_Birnbeck College- University of London- August.
12. Gomez, R., & Fisher, J. W. (2003). Domains of spiritual well-being and development and validation of the Spiritual Well-Being Questionnaire. Personality and individual differences, 35(8), 1975-1991.
13. Griffith, E. R. (2019). Spirituality And Self-Compassion Among College Students. Proceedings of the West Virginia Academy of Science, 91(1).
14. Heintzman, P. (2020). Empirical research on leisure and spiritual well-being: conceptualisation, measurement and findings. Leisure Studies, 39(1), 146-155.
15. Jurkiewicz, C. L., & Giacalone, R. A. (2019). Spirituality and the workplace AND THE WORKPLACE. The Routledge International Handbook of Spirituality in Society and the Professions.
16. Kalkstein, S., & Tower, R. B. (2009). The Daily Spiritual Experiences Scale and well-being: Demographic comparisons and scale validation with older Jewish adults and a diverse internet sample. Journal of Religion and Health, 48(4), 402.
17. Kazemi, Z., Kazemi, S., Alimohamadi, G., & Jabari, N. (2018). Investigating the effect of spiritual well-being on students' self-esteem and happiness. Growth Psychology, 33, 115-128. In Persian)
18. Magnano, P., Zammitti, A., Dibilio, R., & Faraci, P. (2019). Italian validation of the Jarel Spiritual Well-Being Scale. Mental Health, Religion & Culture, 22(6), 626-644.
19. Mozafari, F., AminShakori, F., Heydarnia, A. (2015). The Relationship between Students' Spiritual Health and Happiness, Iranian Journal of Health Education and Health Promotion, 2 (2), 97- 108.N. In Persian
20. Nafis, M., Agus, Z. F., & Mujib, F. (2018). workplace spirituality to increase institutions’commitment and meaning of life. Epistemé: Jurnal Pengembangan Ilmu Keislaman, 13(1), 89-112.
21. O’Callaghan, C., Seah, D., Clayton, J. M., Welz, M., Kissane, D., Georgousopoulou, E. N., & Michael, N. (2020). Palliative Caregivers’ Spirituality, Views About Spiritual Care, and Associations With Spiritual Well-Being: A Mixed Methods Study. American Journal of Hospice and Palliative Medicine®, 37(4), 305-313.
22. Oglesby, L. W. (2018). The relationship between spiritual well-being and burnout in collegiate athletic trainers, Doctoral dissertation. Baylor University.
23. Pawar, B. S. (2017). The relationship of individual spirituality and organizational spirituality with meaning and community at work. Leadership & Organization Development Journal. 38(7), 986–1003.
24. Ridnour, H., & Hammermeister, J. (2008). Spiritual Well-Being and Its Influence on Athletic Coping Profiles. Journal of Sport Behavior, 31(1).
25. Roychowdhury, D. (2019). Spiritual Well-Being in Sport and Exercise Psychology. SAGE Open, 9(1), 2158244019837460.
26. Sajadi, M., Niazi, N., Khosravi, S., Yaghobi, A., Rezaei, M., & Koenig, H. G. (2018). Effect of spiritual counseling on spiritual well-being in Iranian women with cancer: A randomized clinical trial. Complementary therapies in clinical practice, 30, 79-84. In Persian
27. Salman, A., & Lee, Y. H. (2019). Spiritual practices and effects of spiritual well-being and depression on elders' self-perceived health. Applied Nursing Research, 48, 68-74.
28. Sarkar, M., Hill, D. M., & Parker, A. (2015). Reprint of: Working with religious and spiritual athletes: Ethical considerations for sport psychologists. Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 17, 48-55.
29. Soleimani, M. A., Sharif, S. P., Yaghoobzadeh, A., Sheikhi, M. R., Panarello, B., & Win, M. T. M. (2019). Spiritual well-being and moral distress among Iranian nurses. Nursing ethics, 26(4), 1101-1113. In Persian
30. Soylar, P., & Dogan, U. (2020). The relationship between spiritual well-being and hopelessness levels of substance users. Medicine, 9(1), 186-90.
31. Suara, E., Mardiyono, M., & Anggorowati, A. (2017). Relationship Between Demographic Characteristics And Spiritual Wellbeing Among Cancer Survivors. Belitung Nursing Journal, 3(4), 405-411.
32. Tavel, P., Sandora, J., Furstova, J., Lacev, A., Husek, V., Puzova, Z., ... & Malinakova, K. (2020). Czech Version of the Spiritual Well-Being Scale: Evaluation and Psychometric Properties. Psychological Reports, 0033294119898117.
33. Vella-Brodrick, D. A., & White, V. (1997). Response set of social desirability in relation to the mental, physical and spiritual well-being scale. Psychological Reports, 81(1), 127-130.
34. Weathers, E., McCarthy, G., & Coffey, A. (2016, April). Concept analysis of spirituality: An evolutionary approach. In Nursing Forum, 51(2), 79-96.
35. Ziapour, A., Khatony, A., Jafari, F., & Kianipour, N. (2017). Prediction of the dimensions of the spiritual well-being of students at Kermanshah university of medical sciences, Iran: The roles of demographic variables. Journal of clinical and diagnostic research, 11(7), VC05. In Persian