1.Abolghasemi.A, Kiamasi, A. A., Aryapooran, S., & Dortaj, S. (2006). A Survey on the Relationship of Role Ambiguity, Role Conflict and Competitive Anxiety with Sport Performance and Academic Achievements in the Athletes. Research and Planning in Higher Education, 12(2), Pp: 39-53. In persian.
2.Ahmadi, A. (2013). Effectiveness of exercise biofeedback and relaxation muscular on statecompetitive anxiety and semi-skilled soccer players performance. (PhD thesis), University of martyr Beheshti. In persian.
3. Alden, L. E., Taylor, C. T., Mellings, T. M. J., & Laposa, J. M. (2008). Social anxiety and the interpretation of positive events. Journal of Anxiety Disorders, 21, Pp: 850-866.
4. Alwan, M., Zakaria, A., Rahim, M. A., Hamid, N. A., & Fuad, M. (2013). Comparison between two relaxation methods on competitive state anxiety among college soccer teams during pre-competition stage. International Journal of Advanced Sport Sciences Research, 1(1), Pp: 90-104.
5. Anderson, B., Goldin, P. R., Kurita, K., & Gross, J. J. (2008). Self-representation in social anxiety disorder: linguistic analysis of autobiographical narratives.Behaviour
Research and Therapy. Vol. 46, Pp:11191125.
6. Athan, A. N., & Sampson, U. I. (2013). Coping with precompetitive anxiety in sport competition. European Journal of Natural and Applied Sciences, 1(1), Pp; 1-9.
7. Benor, D. J., Ledger, K., Toussaint, L., Hett, G., & Zaccaro, D. (2009). Pilot study of emotional freedom techniques, wholistic hybrid derived from eye movement, desensitization and reprocessing and emotional freedom technique and cognitive
behavioural therapy for treatment of test anxiety in university students. Journal of Science and Healing, 10(6), Pp: 338-340.
8. Church, D., & Downs, D. (2012). Sports confidence and critical incident intensity after a brief application of Emotional Freedom
Techniques: A pilot study. International Journal of Emergency Mental Health, 4(2), Pp: 99-103.
9.Dugas, M., Brillon, P., Savard, P., Turcotte, J., Gaudet, A., Ladouceur, R., Gervais, N. (2010). A Randomized Clinical Trial of Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy and Applied Relaxation for Adults With Generalized Anxiety Disorder. journal of Behavior Therapy, 41(1), Pp: 46-58.
10.Erol, R. Y., & Orth, U. (2011). Self-esteem development from age 14 to 30 years: A longitudinal study., 101(3),. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 10(3), Pp: 607-619.
11.Fox.L, & Malinowski.P. (2013). Improvement in study-related emotions in undergraduates following Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT): A single-blind controlled study. Energy Psychology: Theory, Research, and Treatment, 5(2) , Pp: 15-26.
12.Free. M. (1999). Cognitive therapy in groups: guide lines and resources for practice. (M. Mohammadi Trans): Roshd Publisher. In persian.
13.Goharrokhi, S. (2005). Investigating the rate of athletes`anxiety in cognitive and motorcognitive fields. Journal of Physical Education and Sport Science, 5, Pp: 30-45.
14. Gray.C. (2010). The EFT Maanual. (N. A. Yousefi, Trans.): Behtadbir Publisher. In persian
15. Grange, P., & Kerr, J. H. (2010). Physical aggression in Australian football: A qualitative study of elite athletes. Journal Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 11(2), Pp: 36-43.
16. Hofmann, S. G., & Heinrichs, N. (2003). Differential effect of mirror manipulation on self-perception in social phobia subtypes., 27, . Cognitive Therapy and Research, 27, Pp: 131–142.
17. Karatzias, T., Power, K., Brown, K., McGoldrick, T., Begum, B., Young, J., Adams, S. (2011). A Controlled comparison of the effectiveness and efficiency of two psychological therapies for posttraumatic stress disorder. Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease, 199(6), Pp: 372-378.
18.Kendall, P. C. (1993). Cognitive behavioral therapies with youth. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, 61, Pp: 235-247.
19. Loerinca, A. G., Meuretb, A. E., Twohigc, M. P., Rosenfieldb, D., Bluettc, E. J., Craske M. G. (2015). Response rates for CBT for anxiety disorders: Need for standardized criteria. Clinical Psychology Review,42, Pp:72-82.
20. Martens, R., Vealy, R. S., & Burton, D. (1990). Competitive anxiety in sport. Champaign, I,L: Human Kinetics.
21.Mehrabizade, M., Najarian, B., & Baharlo, R. (1999). Relationship between Perfectionism with Social Anxiety in Students. Journal of Psychology, 3(3), Pp:231-248.
22. Nikooi, F. (2011). Perfectionism and Fear of Evulationin in Social Anxiety. Journal of Educational Psychology Studies, 7(12), Pp: 93-112 . In persian.
23.Palmer-Hoffman, J., & Brooks, A. (2011). Psychological symptom change after group application of emotional freedom techniques (EFT). Journal Energy Psychology: Theory, Research, & Treatment, 3(1), Pp: 33-38.
24.Patterson, S. (2016). The effect of emotional freedom technique on stress and anxiety in nursing students: a pilot study. In Press, Accepted Manuscript
25. Peter, C, Terry , A., Lane, M., & Shepherdson, A. (2004). Re-evaluation of the Factorial Validity of the Revised Competitive State Anxiety Inventory-2. Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology, 2, Pp: 44-65.
26. Rajkumar, S. (2012). A comparison of precompetition anxiety of male and female badminton players. Journal International Referred Reseach, 17(1), Pp: 38-56.
27. Rashidi A, Atash-Poor H, Badami R. (2013). Effects of Progressive Muscle Relaxation Technique on the Football Anxiety. Journal of Isfahan Medical School, 31(255): 1608-19.
28. Shiraghakotanayi, S. (2013). Effect relaxation on amount state competition anxiety young wrestlers Ghaem shahr (Master's Thesis ), Islamic Azad University of Karaj. In persian.
29. Silva, J. M., Metzler, J. M., & lERNER, B. (2011). Training Professionals in the Practice of Sport Psychology (M. K. Vaez Mousavi, Trans.): Nersi Publisher. In persian.
30. Sofian, O. F., & Abdullah , R. (2009). The Effectiveness of Imagery and Coping Strategies in Sport Performance. European Journal of Social Science, 1(9), Pp: 97-108.
31. Sohrabi, M & Fathi, M. (2009). The Application of Mental Skills In Sport. Tehran: Noor Giti publishers. In persian.
32.Thompson, T. (2004). Self-worth protection in achievement behavior: A review and implications for counseling. Australian Journal of Psychology, 31, Pp: 41-51.
33. Vaez Mousavi, M. K., & Mosayebi, F. (2011). Sport psychology. Tehran: Samt publishers. In persian.
34.Watson, D., & Friend, R. (1996). Measurement of socialevaluative anxiety. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, 33, Pp: 448-457.