1.Aaltonen, S., Leskinen, T., Morris, T., Alen, M., Kaprio, J., Liukkonen, J., & Kujala, U. (2012). Motives for and barriers to physical activity in twin pairs discordant for leisure time physical activity for 30 years. International journal of sports medicine, 33(2); Pp: 157-169.
2. Argudo, F., Marcos, R. d., & Ruiz, R. (2015). Perception of success and athletic performance of a water polo goalkeeper. Apunts. Educació Fisica i Esports, 13(3); Pp: 21-27.
3. Barghi Moghaddam, J., Mosharraf Javadi, B., Mozaffari, A. A., & Garousi Farshi, T. (2010). Relationship between Identity Style with Motivation Factors and Success Feeling. Beyond Management, 3(11); Pp: 135-155. In Persian.
4. Besharat, M. A. (2006). The relationship between Perfectionism and Sports Success. Harakat, 23; Pp: 51-65. In Persian.
5. Besharat, M. A., Abasi, Q. R., & Mirzamani, S. M. (2008). Compare hardiness, sociotropy and autonomy in team and individual sports and to investigate the impact of these personality characteristics on sport achievement. Harakat, 33(33); Pp: 135-151. In Persian.
6. Besharat, M. A., Salehi, M., Shahmohammadi, K., Nadali, H., & Zebardast, A. (2009). Relations of resilience and hardiness with sports achievement and mental health in a sample of athletes. Contemporary Psychology, 3(2); Pp: 38-49. In Persian
7. Cagas, J., Torre, B., & Manalastas, E. (2010). Why do Filipinos exercise? Exploring motives from the perspective of Filipinos youth. Paper presented at the Proceedings of the III International Conference of Physical Education and Sports Science, (pp. 243-248). Singapore.
8. Farzi, H., Abbasi, H., Souri, A., & Nazari, F. (2014). Determining the Relationship of Hardiness and Achievement Motivation with Perception of Success in Athletic Students of Iranian and Iraqi Universities. Applied Research of Sports Management, 2(3); Pp: 75-88. In Persian.
9.Fooladiyan, J., Sohrabi, M., AttarzadeHoseini, S. R., & Farsi, A. R. (2010). The relationship of Sports Participants Motives with Sports
Orientation in Student athletes. Olympic, 17(4); Pp: 29-39. In Persian.
10. Gill, D., Williams, L., Dowd, D., Beaudoin, C., & Martin, J. (1996). Competitive orientations and motives of adult sport and exercise participants. Journal of Sport Behavior, 19(4); Pp: 307-318.
11. Gill, D. L., Gross, J. B., & Huddleston, S. (1983). Participation motivation in youth sports. International journal of sport psychology, 14(1); Pp: 1-14.
12. Hosseini, E., Bahrololoum, H., & Hosseini Nia, S. R. (2016). An Examination of Sports Commitment Model in Women Participating in Sports Activities. Sports Management, 7(2); Pp: 293-307. In Persian.
13.Huang, H. (2014). Behavior regulations and motives to participate in physical activity of Finnish team sports athletes. (Master’s Thesis in Sport and Exercise Psychology), (pp. 33-38). University of Jyvaskyla.
14. Ibrahim, H. I., Jaafar, A. H., Kassim, M. A. M., & Isa, A. (2016). Motivational Climate, Self-Confidence, and Perceived Success among Student Athletes. Procedia Economics and Finance, 35; Pp: 503-508.
Islamic Republic News Agency. (2014, Aug 15). An official: Iran's record in sports has become a crucial hub. Retrieved from http://www.irna.ir/fa/News/81270430/ In Persian.
15. Islamic Republic News Agency. (2014, Sep 15). 120 records were registered in the country in various sports disciplines. Retrieved from http://www.irna.ir/fa/News/81313127/ In Persian.
16. Kavussanu, M., & Roberts, G. C. (2001). Moral functioning in sport: An achievement goal perspective. Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology, 23; Pp: 37-54.
17. Keegan, R., Spray, C., Harwood, C., & Lavallee, D. (2010). The motivational atmosphere in youth sport: Coach, parent, and peer influences on motivation in specializing sport participants. Journal of applied sport psychology, 22(1); Pp:87-105.
18. Mathai, S. M., & Konattu, P. J. (2014). The relationship of anxiety and self-efficacy with task orientation among athletes. Indian Journal of Health and Wellbeing, 5(1); Pp: 14-18.
19. Mehr News Agency. (2014, Aug 16). 14 sports record was registered in the Boshehr province. Retrieved from http://www.mehrnews.com/news/2350418/ In Persian.
20. Mohsenin, S., & Esfidani, M. (2014.) Structural equation modeling approach based on partial least squares (pp. 57-73). Tehran: Mehraban Book. In Persian.
21. Mousavi, A., & VaezMousavi, M. K. (2015). Introducing the Sport Success Scale. Motor Behavior, 7(19); Pp: 123-142. In Persian.
22. NaderiyanJahroomi, M., & Hashemi, H. (2009). Participation in recreational sports. Sport Management Review, 6(1); Pp: 39-53. In Persian.
23. News Agency of the Ministry of Sport and Youth. (2013, Feb 04). Foundation of National Center record in the Sport for All Federation. Retrieved from http://news.msy.gov.ir/index.php?module=cdk&func=loadmodule&system=cdk&sismodule=user/content_view.php&cnt_id=39480&ctp_id=263&id=15264&sisOp=view In Persian.
24. Parsamehr, M. (2012). Motivations associated with the continuous participation in sports activities in physical education students. Journal of Sport Management and Motor Behavior, 7(13); Pp: 93-106. In Persian.
25. Parsamehr, M. (2013). Sport Commitment Model Test Scanlan and Simons in Taekwondo. Research of Sport Management and Motor Behavior, 2(4); Pp: 1-24. In Persian.
26. Qodratnama, A., & Heydarinejad, S. (2014 ). Relationship between Sport Participation Motivation with Rate of Student’s Physical Activity in Shahid Chamran University of Ahwaz. Sport Management Review, 5(18); Pp: 189-202. In Persian
27. Roberts, G. C., Treasure, D. C., & Balague, G. (1998). Achievement goals in sport: The development and validation of the Perception of Success Questionnaire. Journal of Sports Sciences, 16(4); Pp: 337-347.
28. Sabounchi, R., Kia, F., KosariFard, S., & KosariFard, F. (2013). Comparison strategies to cope with competitive anxiety in athletes, martial Due to varying levels of success in competitions. Applied Research of Sport Management, 1(4); Pp: 87-92. In Persian.
29. Scanlan, T. K., Schmidt, G. W., Simons, J. P., & Keeler, B. (1993). An introduction to the sport commitment model. Journal of Sport & Exercise Psychology, 15; Pp: 1-15.
30. Shamounian, E., Forghani, M. B., & Tojari, F. (2012). The Survey of Psychological Characteristics (personality and cognitive) of Elite Cyclists of Iran. Sport Psychology Studies, 1(1); Pp: 69-80. In Persian.