1. Cash, T. (2008). The body image workbook: An eight-step program for learning to like your looks (2nd Ed). OQKland: New Harbinger Publications, P. 1.
2. Cash, T. F., & Pruzinsky, T. (2002). Future challenges for body image theory, research, and clinical practice. Body image: A handbook of theory, research, and clinical practice, 509-16.
3. Cohane, Gh, & Pope, H. G. (2001). Bodyimage in boys: A review of the literature. International Journal of Eating Disorders, 29(4), 373-9.
4. Cowie, L. S. (2001). Relationship between male cyclists’ sport clothing involvement, sport clothing interests, and commitment to cycling. Doctoral dissertation, The Ohio State University.
5. Elliot, A. J., Greitemeyer, T., & Pazda, A. D. (2013). Women's use of red clothing as a sexual signal in intersexual interaction. Journal of Experimental Social Psychology, 49(3), 599-602.
6. Elliot, A. J., & Maier, M. A. (2012). 2 color-in-context theory. Advances inExperimental Social Psychology, 45, 61-125.
7. Elliot, A. J., & Niesta, D. (2008). Romantic red: Red enhances men's attraction to women. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 95(5), 1150-64.
8. Eskandarnejad, M. (2013). Correlation of body image perception and level of physical activity in women and men with regard to the different levels of BMI. Health Promotion Management, 2, 70-59. (In Persian).
9. Finney, K. (2006). How to be a budget fashionista: The ultimate guide to looking fabulous for less (1st Ed). New York: Ballantine Books, P. 101.
10. Giddens, A. (1991). Modernity and self-identity: Self and society in the late modern age (1st Ed). Stanford: Stanford University Press, Pp. 144, 209.
11. Girman, C. D., Lukins, J. E., Swinbourne, A. L., & Leicht, A. S. (2014). Effect of clothing colour on body image perception. Performance Enhancement & Health, 3(1), 15-9.
12. Gueguen, N., & Jacob, C. (2013). Color and cyber‐attractiveness: Red enhances men's attraction to women's internet personal ads. Color Research & Application, 38(4), 309-12.
13. Kaiser, S. B. (1997). The social psychology of clothing: Symbolic appearances in context (2nd Ed). New York: Fairchild Books, P. 115.
14. Kharazmi, E., Forghani Ozrudi, M. B., & Amani, H. (2015). Survey of determine of basic factors athletes loyalty level of national teams on sports brands and clothes. Sport Management Review, 27, 31-48. (In Persian).
15. Ko, E., Taylor, C. R., Sung, H., Lee, J., Wagner, U., Navarro, D. M. C., & Wang, F. (2012). Global marketing segmentation usefulness in the sportswear industry. Journal of Business Research, 65(11), 1565-75.
16. Moosavi, S. A., Pourhosein, R., Zare Moghaddam, A., Mosavian Hejazi, S. A., & Gomnam, G. (2016). The body image in psychological perspective and theories. Psychology Growth Journal, 2, 209-37. (In Persian).
17. Rahati, A. (2013). Examine the evolution of body image and its relationship with self-esteem by comparing age groups of teenagers, middle-aged and the elderly. (Unpublished master dissertation) Shahed University. (In Persian).
18. Reddy, S., & Otieno, R. (2013). Relationship between body image and clothing perceptions among women aged 18-55 years in the UK. International Journal of Arts and Commerce, 2(5), 40-50.
19. Roberts, S., Owen, R. C., & Havlicek, J. (2010). Distinguishing between perceiver and wearer effects in clothing color-associated attributions. Evolutionary Psychology, 8(3), 350-64.
20. Robinson, T. R. (2003). Clothing behavior, body cathexis, and appearance management of women enrolled in a commercial weight loss program. (Unpublished doctoral dissertation). Blacksburg University.
21. Rudd, N. A., & Lennon, S. J. (2001). Body image: Linking aesthetics and social psychology of appearance. Clothing and Textiles Research Journal, 19(3), 120-33.
22. Rudd, N. A., & Lennon, S. J. (1994). Aesthetics of the body and social identity theory. In M. DeLong & A. M. Fiore (Eds.), Aesthetics of textiles and clothing: Advancing multi-disciplinary perspectives (Pp. 163-175). Monument, CO: International Textiles and Apparel Association.
23. Slade, P. D. (1988). Body image in anorexia nervosa. The British Journal of Psychiatry, 153, 20-2.