1. BANG, H., & CHELLADURAI, P. (2003). Motivation and satisfaction in volunteering for 2002 World Cup in Korea. In Conference of the North American Society for Sport Management. Ithaca, New York (pp. 332-350).
2. BANG, H., ALEXANDRIS, K., & ROSS, S. D. (2008). Validation of the revised volunteer motivations scale for international sporting events (VMS-ISE) at the Athens 2004 Olympic Games. Event Management, 12(3-4), 119-131.
3. BANG, H., BRAVO, G. A., MELLO FIGUEROA, K., & MEZZADRI, F. M. (2019). The impact of volunteer experience at sport mega‐events on intention to continue volunteering: Multigroup path analysis. Journal of community psychology, 47(4), 727-742.
4. ClARY, E. G., SNYDER, M., RIDGE, R. D., COPELAND, J., STUKAS, A. A., HAUGEN, J., & MIENE, P. (1998). Understanding and assessing the motivations of volunteers: a functional approach. Journal of personality and social psychology, 74(6), 1516.
5. DOHERTY, A., & PATIL, S. (2019). Reflections on major sport event volunteer legacy research. Journal of Policy Research in Tourism, Leisure and Events, 11(sup1), s34-s42.
6. FEDIUC, ALIN-DORIN., DANCIU, RAZVAN CONSTANTIN., Albu, Sonia. (2019). The factors contributing to sport volunteer satisfaction. Selection and peer-review under responsibility of the Organizing Committee of the conference, eISSN: 2357-1330 .
7. FINKELSTEIN, M. A. (2008). Volunteer satisfaction and volunteer action: A functional approach. Social Behavior and Personality: an international journal, 36(1), 9-18.
8. GIANNOULAKIS, C., WANG, C. H., & FELVER N. (2015). A modeling approach to sport volunteer satisfaction. International Journal of Event and Festival Management, 6(3), 182-199.
9. GRAMMATIKOPOULOS, V., KOUSTELIOS, A., & TSIGILIS, N. (2006). Construct validity of the special event volunteer motivation scale for Greek volunteers. Leisure/Loisir, 30(1), 287-305.
10. HASAN, H., WAHID, S. N. S., JAIS, M., & RIDZUAN, A. (2017). Modelling of volunteer satisfaction and intention to remain in community service: A stepwise approach. In AIP conference proceedings (Vol. 1842, No. 1, p. 030002). AIP Publishing.
11. HENDERSON, A. C., & SOWA, J. (2019). Volunteer satisfaction at the boundary of public and nonprofit: Organizational-and individual-level determinants. Public Performance & Management Review, 42(1), 162-189.
12. JOHNSON, J. E., GIANNOULLAKIS, C., FELVER, N., JUDGE, L. W., DAVID, P. A., & SCOOT, B. F. (2017). Motivation, satisfaction, and retention of sport management student volunteers.
13. MA, X., & DRAPPER, J. (2017). Motivation and satisfaction of marathon volunteers: How important is volunteers' level of running experience?. In Journal of Convention & Event Tourism (Vol. 18, No. 1, pp. 41-59). Routledge.
14. MANOUCHEHRI, J.,TOJARI,F., & SOLTANABADI,S. (2015).Validity and reliability of measurement instrument for sport motivation scale in professional athletes in team sports of Iran. Journal of Psychiatry,18(2),1-4
15. PIEREC, D., JOHONSON, J., FELVER, N., WANLESS, E., & JUDEGE, L. (2014). Influence of volunteer motivations on satisfaction for undergraduate sport management students. Global Sport Business Journal, 2(2), 63-72.
16. ROGALSKY, K., DOHERTY, A., & PARADIS, K. F. (2016). Understanding the sport event volunteer experience: An investigation of role ambiguity and its correlates. Journal of Sport Management, 30(4), 453-469.
17. Sharpe, P. A., Wilcox, S., Stucker, J., Kinnard, D., Bernhart, J., & James, K. L. (2019). Community Health Advisors' Characteristics and Behaviors, Role Performance, and Volunteer Satisfaction in a Church-Based Healthy Eating and Physical Activity Intervention. Journal of community health, 1-10.
18. TWYNAM, G. D., FARRELL, J. M., & JOHNSTON, M. E. (2002). Leisure and volunteer motivation at a special sporting event. Leisure/Loisir, 27(3-4), 363-377.
19. VANSICKLE, J. L., PIERCE, D. A., & DIACIN, M. (2015). Volunteer motivations at the 2012 Super Bowl. International journal of event and festival management, 6(3), 166-181.
20. WANG, C., & WU, X. (2014). Volunteers’ motivation, satisfaction, and management in large-scale events: An empirical test from the 2010 Shanghai World Expo. VOLUNTAS: International Journal of Voluntary and Nonprofit Organizations, 25(3), 754-771.
21. WIKER, P. (2017). Volunteerism and volunteer management in sport. Sport Management Review, 20(4), 325-337.
22. WILLIAMS, P. W., DOSSA, K. B., & TOMPKINS, L. (1995). Volunteerism and special event management: A case study of Whistler's Men's World Cup of Skiing. Festival Management and Event Tourism, 3(2), 83-95.