1. Angst, Jules, et al. (2002). "Gender differences in depression." European archives of psychiatry and clinical neuroscience, 2(5), 201-209.
2. Asci FH. (2003). The Effects of physical fitness training on trait anxiety and physical self-concept of female university student. J Psychol Sport Exercise, 4(2), 255-64.
3. Amiri S, Hassani J. (2016). Assessment of Psychometric properties of behavioral activation and behavioral inhibition systems scale associated with impulsivity and anxiety. Razi J Med Sci, 23(144), 68-88. In Persian.
4. Akbari A, Shiran M, Mohtashemi T. (2011). Gender Relationship with Mental Health and its Components in Employed Women, Two Journal of Research in Shahed University (53), 48-37. In Persian.
5. Askari SH, Mohammadi N, Ghorbani A, Ghafarzadegan R, Babahaji M, Torki Y. (2013). Comparison of Depression Level in Patients Prior to and After Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator. Advances in Biological Research, 7(5), 175-79. In Persian.
6. Bagheri M, Molazade J. (2014). Comparison of Brain/Behavioral Systems Activity in the Patients withUnipolar Major Depression Disorder, Bipolar ManicDisorder, and Normal Controls. Sadra Med Sci J, 2(3), 257-68. In Persian.
7. Beauchaine T. (2001). Vagal tone, development, and Gray's motivational theory: toward an integrated model of autonomic nervous system functioning in psychopathology. Dev Psychopathol, 13(2), 183-214.
8. Corr PJ. (2004). Reinforcement sensitivity theory and personality. Neurosci Biobehav Rev, 28(3), 317.
9. Corr PJ, McNaughton N. (2012) Neuroscience and approach/avoidance personality traits: a two stage (valuation-motivation) approach. Neurosci Biobehav Rev, 36(10), 2339-54.
10. Carver CS, White TL. (1994). Behavioral inhibition, behavioral activation, and affective responses to impending reward and punishment: The BIS/BAS Scales. J Pers Soc Psychol, 67(2), 319-33.
11. Contractor A., Elhai, JD, Ractliffe, K. C., & Forbes D. (2013). PTSD's underlying symptom dimensions and relations with behavioral inhibition and activation. Journal of Anxiety Disorders, 27(7), 645-651.
12. Caseras X, Avila C, Torrubia R. (2003) The measurement of individual differences in behavioural inhibition and behavioural activation systems: a comparison of personality scales. Pers Individ Dif, 34(6), 999-1013.
13. Corr PJ, Cooper AJ. (2016). The Reinforcement Sensitivity Theory of Personality Questionnaire (RST-PQ), Development and validation. Psychol Assess, 28(11), 1427.
14. Davidson, Richard J. (1998). Affective style and affective disorders: Perspectives from affective neuroscience. Cognition & Emotion, 1(2), 307-330.
15. Franken, I. H. A. & Muris, P. (2005). Individual differences in decision making. Personality and Individual Differences, 39, 991–998.
16. Fowles, Don C. (1988). Psychophysiology and psychopathology: A motivational approach. Psychophysiology, 4(1), 373-391.
17. Zarepoor F, Kamali M, Alagheband M, Gheisari M, Sarlak S. (2012). Evaluation of Depression and its Relationship to Exercise in Women Over 20 Years. JSSU. 20 (1), 64-72. In Persian.
18. Fraz K, Khan SA, Sikander S. (2013). Screening for depression in coronary artery disease patients using PHQ-9. The Health, 4(1), 3-6.
19. Gary AJ. (1987). The psychology of fear and stress. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
20. Gray J, Mcnaughton N. (2000). The psychology of Anxiety aenquiry into the function of the step-hippocampussystem. 2nd ed. New York: Oxford university press.
21. Ganesh, S., Kandasamy, A., Sahayaraj, US., Benegal, V. (2018). Behavioral activation and behavioral inhibition sensitivities in patients with substance use disorders: A study from India. Indian Journal of Psychiatry, 60 (3), 350-346.
22. Garnefski Nadia et al. (2004). Cognitive emotion regulation strategies and depressive symptoms: Differences between males and females. Personality and individual differences, 36.2, 267-276.
23. Grant G. (2002). Differences in Rates of Depression among Undergraduates: Measurement Matters. Journal of Adolescence, 25(6), 613–617.
24. Giese-Davis, J., Collie, K., Rancourt, K. M., Neri, E., Kraemer, H. C., & Spiegel, D. (2011). Decrease in depression symptoms is associated with longer survival in patients with metastatic breast cancer: a secondary analysis. Journal of clinical oncology, 29 (4), 413-420.
25. Gary JA. (1970). The psychophysiological basis of introversion-extraversion. Behav Res Ther, 8(3), 249-66.
26. Grohol JM. (2007). Depression in women, seniors and children. [ebook].
27. Gray, J. A. (1994). Framework for taxonomy of psychiatric disorders. In S. H. M. V.Goozen, N. E. V. Poll & J. Sergeant (Eds.), Emotions: Essays on emotion theory. New Jersey: Erlbaum. (29–59).
28. Hofmann S G, Sawyer A T, Witt A & Oh D. (2010). The effect of mindfulness-based therapy on anxiety and depression: A meta-analytic review. Journal of consulting and clinical psychology, 78(2), 169.
29. Islami A, Vakili A, Faraji J. (2002). Depression Rate in Medical Students of Gorgan University of Medical Sciences and its Relationship with Leisure Time. Journal of Gorgan University of Medical Sciences, 4 (9), 59-5 2. In Persian.
30. Johnson JL, Kim LM, Giovannelli TS, Cagle T. (2010). Reinforcement sensitivity theory, vengeance, and forgiveness. Pers Individ Dif, 48(5), 612-16.
31. Johnson S L, Turner R J & Iwata N. (2003). BIS/BAS levels and psychiatric disorder: An epidemiological study. Journal of Psychopathology and Behavioral Assessment, 25, 25–36.
32. Kaplan HI, Sadock BJ, Grebb JA. (1994). Sadock's synopsis of psychiatry. 7th ed. Baltimore, Maryland: Williams & Wilkins,2(1)
33. Kessler C, Christopher G.Kenneth S. (1997). Childhood adversity and adult psychiatric disorder in the US National Comorbidity Survey. Psychological medicine, 27(5), 1101-1119.
34. Knyazev, Gennadij G. (2004). Behavioural activation as predictor of substance use: mediating and moderating role of attitudes and social relationships. Drug and alcohol dependence, 7 (5), 309-321.
35. Kimbrel NA, Mitchell JT. & Nelson-Gray R O. (2010). An examination of the relationship between behavioral approach system (BAS) sensitivity and social interaction anxiety. Journal of Anxiety Disorders, 24(3), 372–378.
36. Li Y, Xu, Y, & Chen Z. (2015). Effects of the behavioral inhibition system (BIS), behavioral activation system (BAS), and emotion regulation on depression: A one-year follow-up study in Chinese adolescents. Psychiatry research, 23(2), 287-293.
37. Li Y, Jing LS, Mi S, Zhang Y,Li,X. (2009). Relationships between adolescent depression/activationsystems.Chin.MentalHealthJ.23, 504–506 520.
38. Ly C, & Gomez R. (2014). Unique associations of reinforcement sensitivity theory dimensions with social interaction anxiety and social observation anxiety. Personality and Individual Differences, 60, 20–24.
39. Lewin K. (2007). Depression assessment. Practice Nurse Journal, 33(12),43-45.
40. Moradi A, Hoshyar S, Modarres Gharavi M. (2012). Brain, behavior, and mental health in substance dependent individuals in comparison to healthy controls]. J Fundam Mental Health, 13(4), 304-13. In Persian.
41. Muris, Peter, et al. (2005). Behavioural inhibition and behavioural activation system scales for children: relationships with Eysenck’s personality traits and psychopathological symptoms. Personality and Individual Differences, 38.4, 831-841.
42. Mellick W, Sharp C, Alfano C. (2014). The role of BIS/BAS in the vulnerability for depression in adolescent girls. Pers Individ Differ, 69: 17-21.
43. Markarian A, Pickett SM, Deveson F, Kanona B. (2013). Amode lof BIS/BAS sensitivity, emotion regulation difficulties, and depression, anxiety, and stress symptoms in relation to sleep quality. Psychiatry Res, 2(10), 281–286.
44. Modares Ghravi M, Hagi Alizadeh K, Bahrinian AM Naziri Gh. (2008). Compare dysfunctional attitudes in people with substance abuse and psychological consequences of normal people. Journal of Substance Abuse (Atyadpzhvhy), 2(7), 67-78. In Persian.
45. Hassanvand Amouzadeh M, Roshan Chelsea R. (2013). Relationship between brain-behavioral systems and sex with social anxiety. Researcher, 18 (3), 114-121. In persian.
46. McAuley E. (1994) Physical activity and psychosocial outcomes. In: Bouchard, C., Shepard, R.J. and Stephens, C. Eds., Physical Activity, Fitness and Health, Human Kinetics, Champaign, pp. 551-568
47. Öngen, Demet Erol. (2010). Cognitive emotion regulation in the prediction of depression and submissive behavior: Gender and grade level differences in Turkish adolescents. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 9,1516-1523.
48. Pahlavanzadeh S, PakPour M, Nassiri M. (2006). Depression in athlete and nonathlete students of Isfahan. Behavioral Sci Res J, 3 (1), 26-32. In Persian.
49. Pinto-Meza A, Serrano-Blanco A, Peñarrubia T, Blanco E, Maria Haro J. (2005). Assessing Depression in Primary Care with the PHQ-9: Can It Be Carried Out over the Telephone? Internal Medicine, 8(5), 738-742.
50. Rosenhan D, Seligman M. (2010). Abnormal Psychology:Psychopathology. Tehran: Arasbaran.
51. Selye, H. (1980). The stress concept today. In I. L. Jossey- Bass.
52. Santrak J. (2003). Introduction to Psychology. Tehran: rasa. In Persian.
53. Sadeghian E, Moghadari Kosha M, Gorji S. (2010). The Study of Mental Health Status in High School Female Students in Hamadan Cit. Sci J Hamadan Univ Med Sci, 17(3), 39-4. In Persian.
54. Seiffge-Krenke, Inge, and Mark Stemmler. (2002). Factors contributing to gender differences in depressive symptoms: A test of three developmental models. Journal of youth and adolescence, 6(1), 405-417.
55. Sadok BJ. (2004). Abstract of psychiatry. Trans Rafiei H, Sobhanian Kh. Tehran: Arjmand, In Persian.
56. Sadock VA. (2007). Synopsis of psychiatry behavioral Sciences/clinical psychiatry." Translate by Rafiei H, Sobhaniyan KH. Tehran: Arjmand, 2(1) , 135-82.
57. Smith LL, Elliott CH. (2003). Demystifying and defeating depression. Depression for dummies. New Jersey: Wiley, 9-20.
58. Vervoort L, Wolters L.H, Hogendoorn, S M., de Haan E, Boer F, & Prins P.J M. (2010). Sensitivity of Gray’s Behavioral Inhibition System in clinically anxious and non-anxious children and adolescents. Personality and Individual Differences, 48(5), 629-633.
59. Van Hout HPJ, Beekman ATF, Beurs ED, Comijs H, Van Marwijk H, et al. (2004). Anxiety and the risk of death in older men and women. British j psychiatry, 185, 399-404.
60. Vaccarino V, Badimon L, Corti R, de Wit C, Dorobantu M, Hall A, Koller A, Marzilli M, Pries A, and Bugiardini R. (2011). Ischemic heart disease in women: are there sex differences in pathophysiology and risk factors? Cardiovascular Research, 90, 9–17.