1. Biglari, N., HosainiNia, S.R., & Biglari, F. (2019). The Effect of Mental Hardiness on Happiness and Sport Performance among Futsal Player Female Students. Journal of Sport Psychology Studies, 28, 221-38 In Persian.
2. Blynova, O., Kruglov, K., Semenov, O., Los, O., & Popovych, I. (2020). Psychological safety of the learning environment in sports school as a factor of achievement motivation development in young athletes. Journal of Physical Education and Sport, 20(1), 14-23.
3. Bray, S. R., & Martin, K. A. (2003). The effect of competition location on individual athlete performance and psychological states. Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 4(2), 117-123.
4. Crust, L., & Azadi, K. (2010). Mental toughness and athletes' use of psychological strategies. European Journal of Sport Science, 10(1), 43-51.
5. Fletcher, D., & Arnold, R. (2011). A qualitative study of performance leadership and management in elite sport. Journal of applied sport psychology, 23(2), 223-242.
6. Gustafsson, H., Sagar, S. S., & Stenling, A. (2017). Fear of failure, psychological stress, and burnout among adolescent athletes competing in high level sport. Scandinavian journal of medicine & science in sports, 27(12), 2091-2102.
7. Gustafsson, H., Martinent, G., Isoard, S., Hassmén, P., & Guillet, E. (2018). Performance based self-esteem and athlete-identity in athlete burnout: A person-centered approach. Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 38, 56-60.
8. Hagger, M. S., Chatzisarantis, N. L. D (2006). From Psychological Need Satisfaction to Intentional Behavior: Testing a Motivational Sequence in Two Behavioral Context. Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin, 32, 131- 138.
9. Khosravi, L., & Nazemi, M. (2016). Competitive sports anxiety in athletes, the first national conference on physical education and sports sciences, Varamin, Sama Technical and Vocational School, Varamin Branch In Persian.
10. Markati, A., Psychountaki, M., Kingston, K., Karteroliotis, K., & Apostolidis, N. (2019). Psychological and situational determinants of burnout in adolescent athletes. International Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology, 17(5), 521-536.
11. Moore, Z. E., & Bonagura, K. (2017). Current opinion in clinical sport psychology: from athletic performance to psychological well-being. Current Opinion in Psychology, 16, 176-179.
12. Nixdorf, I., Frank, R., & Beckmann, J. (2016). Comparison of athletes’ proneness to depressive symptoms in individual and team sports: Research on psychological mediators in junior elite athletes. Frontiers in psychology, 7, 893.
13. Pekrun, R., & Marsh, H. W. (2018). Weiner’s attribution theory: Indispensable—but is it immune to crisis? Motivation Science, 4(1), 19–20.
14. Rice, S. M., Parker, A. G., Mawren, D., Clifton, P., Harcourt, P., Lloyd, M., ... & Purcell, R. (2019). Preliminary psychometric validation of a brief screening tool for athlete mental health among male elite athletes: the Athlete Psychological Strain Questionnaire. International Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology, 1-16.
15. Saidi Rad, M., Hossini, F., & Seyed Ameri, M. (2018). Comparison of psychological skills of swimmers aged 14 to 18 years according to their level of performance in both training and competition situations, the first national student conference of the Association of Motor Behavior and Sports Psychology, Tehran, Scientific Association of Motor Behavior and Sports Psychology In Persian.
16. Sarkar, M., & Fletcher, D. (2014). Psychological resilience in sport performers: a review of stressors and protective factors. Journal of sports sciences, 32(15), 1419-1434.
17. Singh, A., & Parmar, D. S. (2016). A comparative study of psychological factor among female athletes. International research journal of engineering, IT & scientific research, 2(1), 8-21.
18. Standage, M., Duda, J. L., Ntoumanis, N (2006). Students' Motivational Processes and their Relationship to Teacher Ratings in School Physical education: A Self- determination Theory Approach. Research Quarterly for exercise and Sport, 77, 100-110.
19. Timpka, T., Jacobsson, J., Dahlström, Ö., Kowalski, J., Bargoria, V., Ekberg, J., ... & Renström, P. (2015). The psychological factor ‘self-blame’predicts overuse injury among top-level Swedish track and field athletes: a 12-month cohort study. British Journal of Sports Medicine, 49(22), 1472-1477.
20. Vaez Mosavi, S., & Mosavi, S. (2015). Factors influencing sports success based on related theories and models. Sports Psychology Studies, 10, 25-50. In Persian.
21. Walach, B.Z. (2014). Leadership scale for sports- theoretical background and review of psychometric properties research, Czech Ki anthropology, 18 (3), 67–76.
22. Weiner, B. (1972). Attribution theory, achievement motivation, and the educational process. Review of educational research, 42(2), 203-215.
23. Weiner, B. (2018). The legacy of an attribution approach to motivation and emotion: A no-crisis zone. Motivation Science, 4(1), 4.
24. Zardtoshtian, Sh. (2008). The Relationship between Transformational and Pragmatic Leadership Styles of Coaches with Competition Motivation of Iranian Basketball Premier League Players. PhD Thesis, Physical Education and Sports Science, Tarbiat Moallem. In persian