1. Alexandr, A., Sergij, T., & Olena, O. (2016). Role of physical education on the formation of a healthy lifestyle outside of school hours. Journal of Physical Education and Sport, 16(2), 335.
2. Alexander, B., & Vladislav, B. (2015). Structure and content of the educational technology of managing students' healthy lifestyle. Journal of Physical Education and Sport, 15(3), 362.
3. Archer, J., Probert, B. S., & Gage, L. (1987). College students’ attitudes toward wellness. Journal of College Student Personnel, 2,311-317.
4. Artinger, L., Clapham, L., Hunt, C., Meigs, M., Milord, N., Sampson, B., & Forrester, S. A. (2006). The social benefits of intramural sport. NASPA Journal, 43 (1), 69-86
5. Barcelona, B. (2002). Student involvement in campus recreational sports activities and gains in team-functioning. LARnet; The Cyber Journal of Applied Leisure and Recreation Research, 1-13.
6. Chin, M. K., Edginton, C. R., Tang, M. S., Phua, K. W., & Yang, J. Z. (2019). School and Community-Based Physical Education and Healthy Active Living Programs: Holistic Practices in Hong Kong, Singapore, and the United States. In Global Perspectives on Childhood Obesity, 11, 325-337.
7. Evers, C., & Doering, A. (2019). Lifestyle Sports in East Asia. Journal of Sport and Social Issues, 43(5), 343-352.
8. Hadayian, M., & Dadkhah, R. (2016). The place of sport in crime prevention and social harms, the second national conference on strategies for the development and promotion of educational sciences, psychology, counseling and education in Iran, Tehran, 1-8. (Persian).
9. Hashemi, T., Alipoor, A., Zare, H., & Akbari. (2017) .Fitting a healthy biodegradable pattern in Iranian students. Research in Educational Systems, 11 (36), 11-19. (Persian).
10. Hettler, B. (1984). Wellness: Encouraging a lifetime pursuit of excellence. Health values, 8(4), 13-17.
11. Jahanshahi, R., Akbari, M., & Soltai far, M. (2016). Healthy lifestyle of a student away from drugs and psychotropic drugs, 2nd International Conference on Psychology, Educational Sciences and Lifestyle, Mashhad. 1-11. (Persian).
12. Kamari, A., Alahyari, A., Moradi, A., & Azadfalah, P. (2016). Development and effectiveness of a theoretical model of healthy living lifestyle of students in Iranian society (Case study: students of the University of Tehran), Educational Psychology, 43, 33-13. In Persian.
13. Kian M. (2019). Motivational Factors and Barriers to Participation in Sport Curriculum Activities among College Students. Sport Psychology Studies, 8(30), 221-38. (Persian).
14. Kianfar, F., Nekofar, H., & Sepehriara, F. (2017). Investigating the Impact of Exercise on Education and Student Health at Payame Noor Andimeshk University, 6th National Conference on Sustainable Development in Educational Sciences and Psychology, Social and Cultural Studies, 1-8. (Persian).
15. Myers, J. E., Sweeney, T. J., & Witmer, J. M. (2000) "The wheel of wellness counseling for wellness: A holistic model for treatment planning". Journal of Counseling & Development, 78(3), 251–266.
16. Myers, J. E., & Sweeney, T. J. (2004). ἀ e five factor wellness inventory. Palo Alto. CA: Mindgarden, Inc.
17. Özçakar, N., Kartal, M., Mert, H., & Güldal, D. (2015). Healthy living behaviors of medical and nursing students. International journal of caring sciences, 8(3), 536.
18. Panza, M. J., Graupensperger, S., Agans, J. P., Doré, I., Vella, S. A., & Evans, M. B. (2020). Adolescent sport participation and symptoms of anxiety and depression: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Journal of sport and exercise psychology, 42(3), 201-218.
19. Rahikainen, K. (2020). Climbing as a lifestyle sport and serious leisure in China. Leisure/Loisir, 1-23.
20. Rosyada, M. R. F., Sulaiman, S., & Rustiadi, T. (2020). Contribution of Physical Fitness, Socio-Economic Conditions and School Environment towards Academic Learning Achievement of Elementary School Students in North Semarang District 2019. Journal of Physical Education and Sports, 222-227.
21. Sasse, C. (2019). Get kids moving: a model afterschool sports program promoting healthy lifestyles, Doctoral dissertation, California State University, Northridge, 1-141.
22. Shahidi, M., Ayani, M., & Babai. S. (2016). Calm Bio, Healthy Bio, 2nd International Conference on Behavioral Sciences and Social Studies, 1-11. (Persian)
23. Shoychi, J., Kazem Zadeh., Alipoor,m & Rostami zadeh. (2014). Investigating the Relationship and Role of Sport in Realizing a Progressive Lifestyle, Second National Conference on New Research in Humanities, 1-9. (Persian).
24. Strieter, L., Laddu, D. R., Sainsbury, J., & Arena, R. (2019). The Importance of School-based Healthy Living Initiatives: Introducing the Health and Wellness Academy Concept. Progress in cardiovascular diseases, 62(1), 68-73.
25. Snape, R., & Binks, P. (2008). Re-thinking sport: physical activity and healthy living in British South Asian Muslim communities. Managing Leisure, 13(1), 23-35.
26. Von Bothmer, M. I., & Fridlund, B. (2005). Gender differences in health habits and in motivation for a healthy lifestyle among Swedish university students. Nursing & health sciences, 7(2), 107-118.
27. Walsh, A., Taylor, C., & Brennick, D. (2018). Factors That Influence Campus Dwelling University Students’ Facility to Practice Healthy Living Guidelines. Canadian Journal of Nursing Research, 50(2), 57-63.
28. Wibowo, Y. G., & Indrayana, B. (2019). Sport: A review of healthy lifestyle in the world. Indonesian Journal of Sport Science and Coaching, 1(1), 30-34.
29. Wong, C. K., White, C., Thay, B., & Lassemillante, A. C. M. (2020). Living a Healthy Life in Australia: Exploring Influences on Health for Refugees from Myanmar. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 17(1), 121.
30. Yaali, R; Teymoori, N; & Bagheri, S. (2020). The Effect of Training Method (Linear and Nonlinear) on Student Participation Motivation in Physical Education Class. Sport Psychology Studies, 8(30), 205-20. (Persian).