1. Abbaszadeh, M., Saadati, M., Kabiri, A., Ashayeri, T. (2017). Sociological study of the factors affecting aggression among football spectators. Quarterly Journal of Social Order Research, 9(4), 35-70. (Persian).
2. Aghayie, M., Molanorouzi, K. (2019). Criminological Analysis of Failure Theory - Aggression in the Violence of Football Spectators, Sport Sychology studies, 7 (26), 151-166. (Persian).
3. Anbari, M. (2007). Investigating the group and subcultural factors affecting the violence of football spectators. Quarterly Journal of the Iranian Association for Cultural Studies and Communication. (Persian).
4. Anderson, C. A., & Carnagey, N. L. (2009). Causal effects of violent sports video games on aggression: Is it competitiveness or violent content, Journal of Experimental Social Psychology, 45(4), 731-739.
5. Andriessen, K., & Krysinska, K. (2009). Can sports events affect suicidal behavior? A review of the literature and implications for prevention. Crisis, 30(3), 144-152.
6. Archetti, E. P., & Romero, A. G. (1994). Death and violence in Argentinian football. Football, violence and social identity, 37-72.
7. Baenninger, R. (Ed.). (1991). Targets of violence and aggression. Elsevier, 76, 443-460.
8. Duke, V., & Crolley, L. (1996). Football spectator behaviour in Argentina: A case of separate evolution. The Sociological Review, 44(2), 272-293.
9. Dunning, E. (2000). Towards a sociological understanding of football hooliganism as a world phenomenon. European Journal on Criminal Policy and Research, 8(2), 141-162.
10. Eskandari, H & Bejani, A. (2012). Study of Factors Affecting Violence from the Perspective of Spectators of Tabriz Tractor Manufacturing Football Team in the 2011-2012 Season of the Iranian Premier League, The First National Conference on Physical Education and Sports Sciences, Najafabad, Islamic Azad University, Najafabad Branch. (Persian).
11. Fornell, C., & Larcker, D. F. (1981). Evaluating structural equation models with unobservable variables and measurement error. Journal of marketing research, 18(1), 39-50.
12. Gholami, S., Heydarinejad, S. (2012). Identification of factors of aggression incidence among football spectators in Khuzestan. Sports Management Studies, 28, 121-134. (Persian).
13. Haji Beygi, M. R., Masoodi, A. R. (2006). Violence and aggression in football and ways to control it, Security Quarterly, 5(1), 73-116. (Persian).
14. Hilliard, R. C., & Johnson, C. G. (2018). Sport Fan Attitudes and Willingness to Commit Aggressive Acts. Journal of Sport Behavior, 41(3).
15. Huesmann, L. R. (2018). An integrative theoretical understanding of aggression: a brief exposition. Current opinion in psychology, 19, 119-124.
16. Hulland, J. (1999). Use of partial least squares (PLS) in strategic management research: A review of four recent studies. Strategic management journal, 20(2), 195-204.
17. Jahanfar, M. (2002). Violence in football is preventable, Social Sciences Letter, 19(19), 37-68. (Persian).
18. Jan Bozorgi, E. (2011). Factors of Social Security Studies, Quarterly Journal of Social Security Studies, 2(27), 121-143. (Persian).
19. Khodadadi, M. R., Yousefi, S., Rezaei, S., Jamal, A. (2013). Sociological Factors of Violence and Aggression among Football Spectators (from Tabriz Football Spectators Point of View), Strategic Studies On Youth and Sports, 23, 147. (Persian).
20. Koyuncuoglu, K., Goktas, Z., & Demır, E. (2014). Effects of the socio-economic-cultural structure of football spectators on the tendency towards violence (Manisaspor case). Turkish Journal of Sport and Exercise, 16(2), 41-49.
21. Mansourzadeh, A. (2008). Study of the factors affecting the incidence of aggression in spectators, players and coaches of Sepahan and Zobahan Isfahan football teams. M.Sc. Thesis, Faculty of Physical Education, Isfahan University. (Persian).
22. Marsh, P., Fox, K., Carnibella, G., McCann, J., & Marsh, J. (1996). Football violence and hooliganism in Europe. The Amsterdam Group.
23. Mohammad Kazemi, R. Sheikh, M., Shahbazi, M., Rasekh, N. (2007). Investigation of the causes of football spectator riots after the great Derby of Iran (from the spectators' point of view). Research in sports sciences, 5(17), 101-114. (Persian).
24. Movahed, M. A., Foroughipour, H., Sabounchi, R. (2015). "Assessing the role of the media in the occurrence of abnormal behaviors of football spectators". International Conference on Management, Economics and Humanities. (Persian).
25. Moradi, J., Hosain Nezhad, A., Zamani, SH. (2015). Relationship between Sport Orientation and Aggression of Martial Arts Athletes, Sport Sychology studies, 4 (14), 17- 28.
26. Nejhad Sajadi, A., Goderi, R., GhahremanTabrizi, K. (2018). Identifying Factors Affecting Aggression among Iranian Female Premier League Football Players, Sport Sychology studies, 7 (24), 17- 34. (Persian).
27. Ostrowsky, M. K. (2014). The social psychology of alcohol use and violent behavior among sports spectators. Aggression and violent behavior, 19(4), 303-310.
28. Pappas, N. T., McKenry, P. C., & Catlett, B. S. (2004). Athlete aggression on the rink and off the ice: Athlete violence and aggression in hockey and interpersonal relationships. Men and Masculinities, 6(3), 291-312.
29. Pourzarangar, J. (2018). Investigating the reasons for the aggression of Rasht football spectators in stadiums and providing solutions to reduce it. Journal of Modern Management Approaches to Management and Accounting, 5, 80-88. (Persian).
30. Rahmaninia, F., Salehi, S., Kialashaki, R., & Hemmatinejad, M. (2001). Study of Aggression Factors in Sports Fields from the Perspective of Athletes, Spectators and Physical Education Specialists. Olympic Quarterly, 8(3-4), 39-46. (Persian).
31. Ramezani Nejad, R., Rahmati, M. M., Azadan, M., Hemmatinejad, Mehrali. (2012). Factor analysis of variables in the occurrence of aggression in spectators from the perspective of Iranian football referees. Sports Management Studies, 3, 214-201. (Persian).
32. Ranjbari, Sheyda, Alam, Zahra, Shojaee, Vahid, (2019), “Meta- analysis of sport violence in Iranian Reseaches”, Sport Sychology studies, 28, 179-92. (Persian).
33. Shafiee, Sh., Dastum, S., Abdali, H., Afrozeh, H. (2015). Presenting a process model of aggression and its control framework in football spectators. New Approaches in Sports Management, 4)14(, 67-51. (Persian).
34. Spaaij, R. (2005). The prevention of football hooliganism: A transnational perspective. In Actas del X Congreso Internacional de Historia del Deporte. Seville: CESH. pp. 1-10.
35. Strang, L., Baker, G., Pollard, J., & Hofman, J. (2018). Violent and Antisocial Behaviours at Football Events and Factors Associated with these Behaviours. Santa Monica, CA: RAND Corporation. RR-2580-QAT. As of, 21.
36. Vosoughi, M., Khosravi Nejad, S. M. (2009) Study of socio-cultural factors of emotional behavior of football spectators. Journal of Social Sciences, 3)1(, 78-59. (Persian).