1. Alyahyan, E., Düştegör, D. (2020). Predicting academic success in higher education: literature review and best practices. International Journal of Educational Technology in Higher Education, 17(1):1-21.
2. Chang, C., Putukian, M., Aerni, G., Diamond, A., Hong, G., Ingram, Y., Wolanin, A. (2020). Mental health issues and psychological factors in athletes: detection, management, effect on performance and prevention: American Medical Society for Sports Medicine Position Statement Executive Summary. British Journal of Sports Medicine, 54(4), 216-220.
3. Den Hartigh, R. J., Niessen, A. M., Frencken, W. G., & Meijer, R. R. (2018). Selection procedures in sports: Improving predictions of athletes’ future performance. European journal of sport science, 18(9), 1191-1198.
4. Esatbeyoğlu, F., Campbell, M. (2018). Mental skill usage of athletes with physical disabilities. Türk Spor ve Egzersiz Dergisi, 20(1), 27-37.
5. Fathirezaie, Z., Zamani Sani, S. H., Ebrahimi, S., Brand, S., Jahanbakhsh, I., Nazari, S. (2018). Discriminating Mental Skills among Adolescent Elite and Competitive Soccer and Volleyball Players. Annals of Applied Sport Science, 6(3), 23-29.
6. Fazlollahi, P., Afarineshkhaki, A., & Nikbakhsh, R. (2020(. Predicting the Medals of the Countries Participating in the Tokyo Olympic Games 2020, Using the Test of Networks of Multilayer Perceptron (MLP). Annals of Applied Sport Scienc. 8(4):1-12.
7. Gioldasis, A., Souglis, A., Christofilakis, O. (2017). Technical skills according to playing position of male and female soccer players. International Journal of Science Culture and Sport, 5(4), 2148-1148.
8. Hassanpour, F., Golmohammadi, B., Kashani, V. O. (2015). The Relationship Between Mental Toughness and Sport Success in Martial Arts of Males and Females. Sport Psychology Studies, 17(25), 97-116. In Persian.
9. Kajbafnezhad, H., Ahadi, H., Heidarie, A. R., Askari, P., Enayati, M. (2011). Difference between team and individual sports with respect to psychological skills, overall emotional intelligence and athletic success motivation in Shiraz city athletes. Journal of Physical Education and Sport, 11(3), 249. In Persian.
10. Kashani, V. O., Gol Mohamadi, B., Mokaberian, M. (2017). Psychometric Properties of the Persian Version of Children’s Active Play Imagery Questionnaire. Annals of Applied Sport Science, 5(4), 49-59.
11. Khanjari, Y., Arab Ameri, E., Garooei, R., Motashareei, E., Hemayattalab, R. (2013). The Effect of a Course of Psychological Skills Training (PST) Program on Selected Mental Skills and the Performance of Teenager Female Taekwondo Athletes of Iranian National Team. Journal of Research In Sports Management and Motor Behavior,5(21),25-33. In Persian.
12. Klockare, E. (2014). A Psychological Skills Training Program for Dancers: Evaluation of the Dancers’ Use of Psychological Skills Training Techniques and Possible Effects of the Program. Semantic Scholar. Master thesis. The Swedish school of sport and health sciences.
13. Larkin, P., O’Connor, D. (2017). Talent identification and recruitment in youth soccer: Recruiter’s perceptions of the key attributes for player recruitment. PLOS one, 12(4), e0175716.
14. Miçooğulları, B. O. (2016). Psychological skills development and maintenance in professional soccer players: An experimental design with follow up measures. Educational Research and Reviews, Academic Journales, 11(12), 1138-1148.
15. Miçoogullari, B. O., Ekmekçi, R. (2017). Evaluation of a Psychological Skill Training Program on Mental Toughness and Psychological Wellbeing for Professional Soccer Players. Universal Journal of Educational Research, 5(12), 2312-2319.
16. Miçoogullari, B. O., Kirazci, S. (2016). Effects of 6 Weeks Psychological Skill Training on Team Cohesion, Self- Confidence Anxiety: A Case of Youth Basketball Players. Universal Journal of Educational Research, 4(12), 2761-2768.
17. Mintarto, E., Hariyanto, A. (2019). Physical and Psychological Indicators for Canoeing Athlete Selection. Journal of Advances in Social Science and Humanities, 5(2), 622-626.
18. Moradi, J., Bahrami, A., & Dana, A. (2020). Motivation for Participation in Sports Based on Athletes in Team and Individual Sports. Physical Culture and Sport. Studies and Research, 85(1), 14-21. In Persian.
19. Najah, A., Rejeb, R. B. (2016). Psychological Characteristics of Male Youth Soccer Players: Specificity of Mental Attributes According to Age Categories. Advances in Physical Education, 6(01), 19.
20. Premananda, S. S., Bhowmik, S. K. (2017). Effect of psychological skills training program on state and trait anxiety of soccer players. International Journal of Physiology, Nutrition and Physical Education, 2(1).
21. Pshenychna, L. V., Kondratiuk, S. M., Shcherbak, T. I., Kuzikov, B., Kuzikova, S. B. (2019). Individual-psychological features of athletes of a football team depending on the game role. Journal of Physical Education and Sport, 19(25) 166-172.
22. Renner, F., Murphy, F. C., Ji, J. L., Manly, T., & Holmes, E. A. (2019). Mental imagery as a “motivational amplifier” to promote activities. Behaviour Research and Therapy, 114, 51-59.
23. Sajjan, M. (2018). Mental toughness among Athletes: A comparative study. IJAR, International Journal of Applied Research 4(2), 157-161.
24. Sarabandi, M., Rezaei, Z. (2017). The Relationship between Sport Perfectionism and Achievement Motivation with Sport Success: A Case Study of Kabaddi Athletes. Sport Psychology Studies, 6(19) 57-68. In Persian.
25. Soleimani Rad, M., Tahmasebi Borujeni, Sh., Jaberi Moghadam, A. A., Shahbazi, M. (2018). The effect of decision monitoring pressure and its relationship with special decision processing in skilled table tennis athletes. Sports Psychology Studies, 7 (26). In Persian.
26. Swann, C., Rosenbaum, S., Lawrence, A., Vella, S. A., McEwan, D., & Ekkekakis, P. (2020). Updating goal-setting theory in physical activity promotion: a critical conceptual review. Health Psychology Review, 15(1): 51-55.
27. Valenti, M., Scelles, N., & Morrow, S. (2020). Elite sport policies and international sporting success: a panel data analysis of European women’s national football team performance. European Sport Management Quarterly, 20(3), 300-320.