1. Akcamete, G., Kayhan, N., & Yildirim, A. (2017). Scale of Professional Ethics for Individuals Working in the Field of Special Education: Validity and Reliability Study. Cypriot Journal of Educational Sciences, 12(4), 202-217.
2. Arnold, P. J. (1994). Sport and moral education. Journal of Moral Education, 23(1), 75-89.
3. Batavia, C., Bruskotter, J. T., & Nelson, M. P. (2020). Pathways from environmental ethics to pro-environmental behaviours? Insights from psychology. Environmental Values, 29(3), 317-337.
4. Budziszewski, R. (2019). “Get Tough!”: A Case Study on the Development of the Sport Ethic in Youth Lacrosse. Thesis for Master of Science (MS), Kinesiology and Health Science, Utah State University
5. Decker, D. M., Wolfe, J. L., & Belcher, C. K. (2021). A 30-Year Systematic Review of Professional Ethics and Teacher Preparation. The Journal of Special Education, 55 (4), 201-212.
6. Dehghani, A. (2020). Factors affecting professional ethics development in students: A qualitative study. Nursing ethics, 27(2), 461-469.
7. Duffy, P., Hartley, H., Bales, J., Crespo, M., Dick, F., Vardhan, D., ... & Curado, J. (2011). Sport coaching as a ‘profession’: Challenges and future directions. International Journal of Coaching Science, 5(2), 93-123.
8. Duke, A. (2010). Mississippi basketball coach accused of whipping players. CNN. NESN Newswire, 2, 1-7,
9. Eime, R. M., Young, J. A., Harvey, J. T., Charity, M. J., & Payne, W. R. (2013). A systematic review of the psychological and social benefits of participation in sport for children and adolescents: informing development of a conceptual model of health through sport. International journal of behavioral nutrition and physical activity, 10(1), 98.
10. Emadi, M., Kamali, F., & Hoseini, H. (2016). Analysis of Factors Affecting the Efficiency of Football Coaches and Players at Basic Level in Iran. Sport Management Studies, 8(35), 119-136. In Persian.
11. Eydi, H., Shabani, K, Amiri, J. (2016). Standardization of professional ethics questionnaire of sporting coaches. Applied Research of Sport Management, 5(1), 11-22. In Persian
12. Forsyth, D. R. (1992). Judging the morality of business practices: The influence of personal moral philosophies. Journal of business Ethics, 11(5-6), 461-470.
13. Gargalianos, D., Laios, A., & Theodorakis, N. (2003). Leadership and power: Two important factors for effective coaching. International Sports Journal, 24, 150-154.
14. Giacalone, R. A., & Jurkiewicz, C. L. (2003). Right from wrong: The influence of spirituality on perceptions of unethical business activities. Journal of business Ethics, 46(1), 85-97.
15. Gunz, H. P., & Gunz, S. P. (2006). Professional ethics in formal organizations. Professional service firms, 24, 257-281.
16. Hajipour, A., Hamidi, M., Sajjadi, S. N., & Khabiri, M. (2019). Relational Model Self-Determination Motive with Sport Ethics of Elite Athletes of Iran (Case Study: Iran Football League). Sport Psychology Studies, 27, 19-40. In Persian.
17. Hardman, A., Jones, C., & Jones, R. (2010). Sports coaching, virtue ethics and emulation. Physical Education and Sport Pedagogy, 15(4), 345-359.
18. Hersey, P., Blanchard, K. H., & Johnson, D. E. (2007). Management of organizational behavior (Vol. 9). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice hall.
19. Hossini, H., Shafiee Poor, R., & Emadi, M. (2018). The codification of a model of coach selection in Iran premier league football teams. Sport Physiology & Management Investigations, 9(4), 55-68. (In Persian).
20. Jordan, J. S., Greenwell, T. C., Geist, A. L., Pastore, D. L., & Mahony, D. F. (2004). Coaches' perceptions of conference code of ethics. The Physical Educator, 61(3).
21. Kamali, F; Manochehri Nezhad, M; Hakak Zadeh, M. (2021). Designing an Ethical Decision-Making Model for Professional Football Referees in Iran. Sport Psychology Studies, 9(34), 120-138. In Persian. DOI: 10.22089/spsyj.2020.9405.2030
22. Khosravi zadeh, W; Khalaji, H; Mandali zadeh, Z. (2019). Compilation of the ethical charter of the coaches of the sports delegations of Markazi province, Human resource management in sports, 6 (2), 357-374. In Persian.
23. Lampe, J. R. (1994). Teacher Education Students' Moral Development and Ethical Reasoning Processes. Budziszewski, R. (2019). “Get Tough!”: A Case Study on the Development of the Sport Ethic in Youth Lacrosse. Thesis for Master of Science (MS), University of Texas.
24. Malekian, E., Tucklenia, E. (2015). Investigating the Impact of Ethical Culture on Audit Quality under the Time Budget Pressure. Auditing, theory and practice, 1(1):21-48. In Persian
25. Mallett, C. J., Trudel, P., Lyle, J., & Rynne, S. B. (2009). Formal vs. informal coach education. International Journal of Sports Science & Coaching, 4(3), 325-364.
26. Marta, J. K., Singhapakdi, A., Lee, D. J., Sirgy, M. J., Koonmee, K., & Virakul, B. (2013). Perceptions about ethics institutionalization and quality of work life: Thai versus American marketing managers. Journal of Business Research, 66(3), 381-389.
27. Milano, M., & Chelladurai, P. (2011). Gross domestic sport product: The size of the sport industry in the United States. Journal of Sport Management, 25(1), 24-35.
28. Mohammadzadeh Afkhami, Y; Najafzadeh, MR; Barghi Moghaddam, j; Janani, H. (2021). Studying the Factors Affecting the Ethics Improvement of Iranian Professional Football Athletes.Sport Psychology Studies, 9(34), 100-118. In Persian. DOI: 10.22089/spsyj.2020.8702.1941
29. Osborne, B. (2017). Legal and Ethical Implications of Athletes' Biometric Data Collection in Professional Sport. Marq. Sports L. Rev, 28, 37.
30. Parent, S., Fortier, K., Vaillancourt-Morel, M. P., Lessard, G., Goulet, C., Demers, G., ... & Hartill, M. (2020). Development and initial factor validation of the French Conformity to the Sport Ethic Scale (CSES). Canadian Journal of Behavioural Science/Revue canadienne des sciences du comportement. 52(4), 331–336.
31. Rabiee Mandejin M.R. (2020). Model of the Role of Moral Tension in the Professional Athletes' Burnout. Sport Psychology Studies, 8(29), 137-50. In Persian.
32. Rest, J. R., Thoma, S. J., & Bebeau, M. J. (1999). Postconventional moral thinking: A neo-Kohlbergian approach. New York: Psychology Press.
33. Salimi, M., & Keshvari, F. (2020). Effects of Intellectual Capital on Organizational Innovation and Organizational Agility in Staff of Youth and Sport Offices: Role of Professional Ethics Mediator. Human Resource Management In Sport Journal ,7, 61-79.
34. Shields, D., Bredemeier, B. L., LaVoi, N. M., & Power, F. C. (2005). The sport behaviour of youth, parents and coaches. Journal of Research in Character Education, 3(1), 43-59.
35. Smith, R. E., Smoll, F. L., & Cumming, S. P. (2007). Effects of a motivational climate intervention for coaches on young athletes’ sport performance anxiety. Journal of sport and exercise psychology, 29(1), 39-59.
36. Stoll, S., & Beller, J. M. (2010). Moral reasoning in athlete populations: A 20-year review, Thesis for Master of Science (MS), Ohio State University.
37. Thompson, M., & Dieffenbach, K. (2016). Measuring professional ethics in coaching: Development of the PISC-Q. Ethics & Behavior, 26(6), 507-523.
38. Zarei. H., Gharibi, H., Nikmarmam. N., Jahani, H. (2021). Association between Institutionalization of Ethical Culture with Quality of Work Life. Ethics in Science and Technology, 6(2), 22-30. In Persian.