1. Amirtash, A., Ismaili, M., Mohammadi, F. (2011). Determining the Relationship between the Methods of Exercising the Power of Coaches and the Sports Commitment of Judokaran in Tehran Clubs, Applied Research in Sports Management, Volume 3 (Number 7), 36-23.
2. Auerbach, R. P., Alonso, J., Axinn, W. G., Cuijpers,P., Ebert, D. D., Green, J. G., Bruffaerts, R. (2016). Mental disorders among college students in the World Health Organization World Mental Health Surveys. Psychological Medicine, 46(14), 2955–29. (https://doi.org/10.1017/s0033291716001665)
3. Bayyat, M.M. (2020). Identifying Motives for Sport Participation from the Perspective of Self-Determination Theory: Gender Differences. Dirasat, Educational Sciences, 47(1), 576-588.
4. Burke, R.J. (2016). The fulfilling workplace: the organization's role in achieving individual and organizational health. Routledge Publisher
5. Dehghani, M., Azizian Kohan, N. (2020). The role of sport participation motivation and academic support in predicting academic vitality in students with learning disabilities. Journal of Learning Disabilities, 9(3), 52-76. In Persian.
6. Emmer, C., Bosnjak, M., Mata, J. (2020). The association between weight stigma and mental health: A meta-analysis. Obesity Reviews, 21(1), e12935. (https://doi.org/10.1111/obr.12935)
7. Fathi, H., Norozi, R. (2011). The Relationship between Coaches' Leadership Styles and Motivation for Progress and Commitment to the Iranian Judo Premier League, Sports Management Studies, 5(18), 101-116. Pe rsian
8. Homan, K.J., Crowley, S.L., Sim, L.A. (2019). Motivation for sport participation and eating disorder risk among female collegiate athletes. Eating Disorders, 27(4), 369-383. (https://doi.org/10.1080/10640266.2018.1517527)
9. Howard, L.M., Khalifeh, H.(2020). Perinatal mental health: a review of progress and challenges. World Psychiatry, 19(3), 313-327. (https://doi.org/10.1002/wps.20769)
10. Hoy, W. K., & Hannum, J. W. (1997). Middle School Climate: An Empirical Assessment of Organizational Health and Student Achievement. Educational Administration Quarterly, 33(3), 290–311. (https://doi.org/10.1177/0013161x97033003003)
11. Kilbourne, A. M., Beck, K., Spaeth-Rublee, B., Ramanuj, P., O’Brien, R. W., Tomoyasu, N., & Pincus, H. A. (2018). Measuring and improving the quality of mental health care: a global perspective. World Psychiatry, 17(1), 30–38 (https://doi.org/10.1002/wps.20482)
12. Kim, M., Kim, A. C. H., Newman, J. I., Ferris, G. R., & Perrewé, P. L. (2018). The antecedents and consequences of positive organizational behavior: The role of psychological capital for promoting employee well-being in sport organizations. Sport Management Review. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.smr.2018.04.003)
13. Lier, L. M., Breuer, C., & Dallmeyer, S. (2019). Organizational-level determinants of participation in workplace health promotion programs: a cross-company study. BMC Public Health, 19(1). (https://doi.org/10.1186/s12889-019-6578-7)
14. MirHosaini, M., Hadavi, H., Mozafari, A.A. (2013). Validity and reliability of sport commitment model among athletic students. Journal of Sport Management, 4(15), 105-121. In Persian.
15. Mokhtari, M., Hosseini, F., Ahmadi, M. (2021). Psychometric Properties of Persian Version of the Sports Commitment Questionnaire-2. Sport Psychology Studies, 9(34), 1-24. In Persian
16. Moradi, H., KozahChian, H., Ehsani, M. (2014). The relationship between coaches 'perception of power resources and players' sports commitment and the moderating role of age and sports history. Sports Management Studies, 26, 210-216. In Persian.
17. Moradi, J., Bahrami, A., Amir, D. (2020). Motivation for participation in sports based on athletes in team and individual sports. Physical Culture and Sport, 85(1), 14-21.
18. O’Neil, L., Amorose, A. J., & Pierce, S. (2020). Student-Athletes’ Dual Commitment to School and Sport: Compatible or Conflicting? Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 101799. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.psychsport.2020.101799)
19. Ohji, S., Aizawa, J., Hirohata, K., Mitomo, S., Ohmi, T., Jinno, T., … Yagishita, K. (2021). Athletic identity and sport commitment in athletes after anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction who have returned to sports at their pre-injury level of competition. BMC Sports Science, Medicine and Rehabilitation, 13(1). (https://doi.org/10.1186/s13102-021-00264-6)
20. Özgenel, M., Aksu, T. (2020). The power of school principals’ ethical leadership behavior to predict organizational health. International Journal of Evaluation and Research in Education, 9(4), 816-825
21. ParsaMehr, M. (2011). Evaluation of motivations related to continuous activity in sports activities among physical education students (Case study: Physical education students of Yazd University. Journal of Sport Management and Motor Behavior, 7(13), 93-106. I n Persian.
22. Ramezani Nejad, R., Hemmatinejad, M., Benar, A., Falah, M. (2009). Relationship between the methods of exercising the power of coaches and the satisfaction of female athletes in Mazandaran province. Olympics, 18th year, No. 1, 49, 55-45.
23. Renata, R., Wardiah, D., Kristiawan, M. (2018). The Influence of Headmaster’s Supervision and Achievement Motivation on Effective Teachers. International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research, 7(4), 44-49.
24. Rice, S. M., Purcell, R., De Silva, S., Mawren, D., McGorry, P. D., & Parker, A. G. (2016). The Mental Health of Elite Athletes: A Narrative Systematic Review. Sports Medicine, 46(9), 1333–1353. (https://doi.org/10.1007/s40279-016-0492-2)
25. Scanlan, T. K., Carpenter, P. J., Simons, J. P., Schmidt, G. W., & Keeler, B. (1993). An Introduction to the Sport Commitment Model. Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology, 15(1), 1–15. (https://doi.org/10.1123/jsep.15.1.1).
26. Scanlan, T. K., Chow, G. M., Sousa, C., Scanlan, L. A., & Knifsend, C. A. (2016). The development of the Sport Commitment Questionnaire-2 (English version). Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 22, 233–246. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.psychsport.2015.08.002)
27. Sheehan, R. B., Herring, M. P., & Campbell, M. J. (2018). Associations Between Motivation and Mental Health in Sport: A Test of the Hierarchical Model of Intrinsic and Extrinsic Motivation. Frontiers in Psychology, 9. (https://doi.org/10.3389/fpsyg.2018.00707)
28. VaezMousavi, M., Shams, A. (2017). Mental Health of Iranian Elite Athletes. Iran J Health Educ Health Promot. 5(3), 191-202. In Persian.
29. VaezMousavi, M., Shams, A., Bahrami, A., Farsi A., Abdoli, B. (2015). Mental Preparation of Iranian Elite Athletes. Sport Psychology Studies, 4(13), 22-1. In Persian
30. Wang, M.-T., Chow, A., & Amemiya, J. (2017). Who Wants to Play? Sport Motivation Trajectories, Sport Participation, and the Development of Depressive Symptoms. Journal of Youth and Adolescence, 46(9), 1982–1998. (https://doi.org/10.1007/s10964-017-0649-9)
31. Weiss, W.M. (2020). Applying the sport commitment model to sport injury rehabilitation. Journal of Sport Rehabilitation, 30(2), 1-6.
32. World Health Organization Report (2001). Mental health: New understanding, new hope. Geneva, Switzerland: World Health Organization.