1. Afshari, M. (2015). "Analysis of the Effect of Effective Management of Enthusiasm, Resistance Economics and Exercise Development in Economic Development of Iran's Sports Industry", Ph.D., Urmia University. In Persian.
2. Banister, E. N., & Hogg, M. K. (2004). Negative symbolic consumption and consumers’ drive for self-esteem: The case of the fashion industry. European Journal of Marketing, 38(7), 850-868.
3. Batra, R., Ahuvia, A., & Bagozzi, R. P. (2012). Brand love. Journal of marketing, 76(2), 1-16.
4. Bryson, D. and Atwal, G. (2019), "Brand hate: the case of Starbucks in France". British Food Journal, 121, 1, 172-182.
5. Curina, I., Francioni, B., Hegner, S. M., & Cioppi, M. (2020). Brand hate and non-repurchase intention: A service context perspective in a cross-channel setting. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 54, 102031.
6. Didkhani, H. Adib, S. (2018). investigation of Consumers’ Response to Corporate Irresponsible Behavior: The Mediating Role of Moral Emotions and Virtues. Ethics in science and Technology, 12 (4), 136-145. In Persian.
7. Farhat, Z., & Chaney, D. (2020). Introducing destination brand hate: an exploratory study. Current Issues in Tourism, 1-17.
8. Grégoire, Y. and Fisher, R. (2006), “The effects of relationship quality on customer retaliation”. Marketing Letters, Vol. 17, 31-46.
9. Hegner, S. M., Fetscherin, M., & Van Delzen, M. (2017). Determinants and outcomes of brand hate. Journal of Product & Brand Management, 26(1), 13-25.
10. Johnson, A., Matear, M. and Thomson, M. (2011), “A coal in the heart: self-relevance as a post-exit predictor of consumer anti-brand actions”. Journal of Consumer Research, 38, 108-125.
11. Khan, M. & Lee, M. (2014). Repurchase determinants of brand avoidance: The moderating role of country-of-origin familiarity. Journal of Global Marketing, 27, 329-343.
12. Kucuk, S. U. (2019). Consumer brand hate: Steam rolling whatever I see. Psychology & Marketing, 36(5), 431-443.
13. Lee, M. S., Conroy, D., & Motion, J. (2009). Brand avoidance: a negative promises perspective. ACR North American Advances, 36, 421-429.
14. Makkizadeh. V; Aein Jamshid, S; Saghaee; F. (2018). The Impact of Personal Context on Brand Hate and Its Outcomes (Case Study: Iran’s Automotive Industry). New Marketing Research, 8(2), 139-164. In Persian.
15. Pinto, O., & Brandão, A. (2020). Antecedents and consequences of brand hate: empirical evidence from the telecommunication industry. European Journal of Management and Business Economics.
16. Potts, J, Thomas, S. (2018). "Toward a new (evolutionary) economics of sports", Sport, Business and Management. An International Journal, 8 (1), 82-96.
17. Preijers, S. (2016). BRAND HATE; Exploring and understanding the concept. Master Business Administration. Faculties der Management wetenschappen.
18. Romani, S., Grappi, S. and Dalli, D. (2012), “Emotions that drive consumers away from brands: measuring negative emotions toward brands and their behavioral effects”. International Journal of Research in Marketing, 29, 55-67.
19. Roseman, I. (1984). Cognitive determinants of emotion: A structural theory. Review of Personality and Social Psychology, 5, 11-36.
20. Sampedro, A. (2017). Brand hate and brand forgiveness-A dynamic analysis. Theses. Rollins College. Department of Business.
21. Shojae, A., Sadegh Vaziri, F. (2018). Brand Hate: Analysis of Determinants and Outcomes of Brand Hate. New Marketing Research, 8(2), 165-180. In Persian.
22. Sprott, J. C. (2004). Dynamical models of love. Nonlinear dynamics. psychology, and life sciences, 8(3), 303-314.
23. Sternberg, R. (2003), “A duplex theory of hate: development and application to terrorism, massacres, and genocide”. Review of General Psychology, 7, 299-328.
24. Tabatabaie nasab, SM; Abikari, M. (2015). Surveying the Effect of Cognitive Distortions on Negative Emotions of Consumer Toward Brands and Their Behavioral Attitudes. Journal of Business strategies, 11(4), 19-32. In Persian.
25. Thomson, M., Whelan, J. and Johnson, A. (2012), “Why brands should fear fearful consumers: how attachment style predicts retaliation”. Journal of Consumer Psychology, 22, 289-298.
26. Zarantonello, L., Romani, S., Grappi, S. and Bagozzi, R. (2016), “Brand hate”. Journal of Product & Brand Management, 25(1), 11-25.
27. Zarantonello, L., Romani, S., Grappi, S., & Fetscherin, M. (2018). Trajectories of brand hate. Journal of Brand Management, 25(6), 549-560.