1. Alderman, M. K. (2013). Motivation for achievement: Possibilities for teaching and learning. Routledge.new York, ny. publisher: Routledge.
2. Bandura, A. (1977). Self-efficacy: toward a unifying theory of behavioral change. Psychological review, (2) 84, 191.
3. Cale, L., Harris, J., & Chen, M. H. (2014). Monitoring health, activity and fitness in physical education: its current and future state of health. Sport, Education and Society, (4) 19, 376-397.
4. Castelli, D. M., Centeio, E. E., Beighle, A. E., Carson, R. L., & Nicksic, H. M. (2014). Physical literacy and comprehensive school physical activity programs. Preventive medicine,(251) 66, 95-100.
5. Carson, R. L., & Chase, M. A. (2009). An examination of physical education teacher motivation from a self-determination theoretical framework. Physical Education and Sport Pedagogy, (4)14, 335-353.
6. Chen, A. (2015). Operationalizing physical literacy for learners: Embodying the motivation to move. Journal of Sport and Health Science, (2)4, 125-131.
7. Choi, S. M., Sum, R. K. W., Wallhead, T., Ha, A. S. C., Sit, C. H. P., Shy, D. Y., & Wei, F. M. (2020). Preservice Physical Education Teachers’ Perceived Physical Literacy and Teaching Efficacy. Journal of Teaching in Physical Education, (1)40, 146-156.
8. Choi, S. M., Sum, K. W. R., Leung, F. L. E., Wallhead, T., Morgan, K., Milton, D., ... & Sit, H. P. C. (2021). Effect of sport education on students’ perceived physical literacy, motivation, and physical activity levels in university required physical education: a cluster-randomized trial. Higher Education, (6)81, 1137-1155.
9. Deci, E. L., & Ryan, R. M. (1985). Cognitive evaluation theory. In Intrinsic motivation and self-determination in human behavior.3. Boston, Springer, MA: p. 43-85.
10. Dinham, J., & Williams, P. (2019). Developing Children's Physical Literacy: How Well Prepared Are Prospective Teachers?. Australian Journal of Teacher Education, (6)44, 53-68.
11. Edwards, L. C., Bryant, A. S., Morgan, K., Cooper, S. M., Jones, A. M., & Keegan, R. J. (2019). A professional development program to enhance primary school teachers’ knowledge and operationalization of physical literacy. Journal of Teaching in Physical Education, (2)38, 126-135.
12. Feltz, D. L., & Öncü, E. R. M. A. N. (2014). Self-confidence and self-efficacy. Routledge companion to sport and exercise psychology: Global perspectives and fundamental concepts, p: 417-419.
13. Freud, S. (1961). Negation. Standard Edition, 19. London: Hogarth Press,p: 81-111.
14. Freak, A., & Miller, J. (2017). Magnifying pre-service generalist teachers’ perceptions of preparedness to teach primary school physical education. Physical Education and Sport Pedagogy, (1)22, 51-70.
15. Ghanbari, H, Shetab Bushehri, N, Shafinia, P, Mehr Alizadeh, Y. (2019). Designing a Model of Factors Affecting Primary School Students' Tendency to Sports: A Mixed Research. Journal of Teaching and Learning Studies, 11 (1), 239-25. (In Persian).
16. Gholi Dehneh, M, (2016), The effect of teaching styles of physical education teachers on achieving the goals and sports performance of fifth grade students in Kalaleh. Master Thesis in Sports Management, Faculty of Humanities, Shafaq Tonekabon Institute of Higher Education. (In Persian).
17. Gholizadeh, H and Meskini, S (2019), Job motivation in teachers and a study of the factors affecting it, the third national conference on strategies to achieve sustainable development in Iranian educational sciences and psychology, Tehran, https://civilica.com/doc/ 926529. (In Persian).
18. Guay, F., Morin, A. J., Litalien, D., Valois, P., & Vallerand, R. J. (2015). Application of exploratory structural equation modeling to evaluate the academic motivation scale. The Journal of Experimental Education, (1)83, 51-82.
19. Graber, K. C., Locke, L. F., Lambdin, D., & Solmon, M. A. (2008). The landscape of elementary school physical education. The Elementary School Journal, (3)108, 151-159.
20. Hardman, K., & Marshall, J. (2006). Update on the state and status of physical education in international context. Journal of Sport Science and Physical Education, Bulletin 47. Retrieved from http://www.diving.at/portal/downloads/Uni/TB11.pdf.
21. Harris, J., Cale, L., & Musson, H. (2012). The predicament of primary physical education: A consequence of ‘insufficient’ITT and ‘ineffective’CPD?. Physical Education and Sport Pedagogy, (4)17, 367-381.
22. Hull, C. L. (1943). Principles of behavior: An introduction to behavior theory.
23. Iranmanesh, H., Saberi Kakhki, A., & Zarezadeh, M. (2014). The Relationship between Sport self-confidence & Motivation among Table Tennis Athletes Based on Self-determination Theory. Sport Psychology Studies, (8)3, 76-59. (In Persian).
24. Jimenez-Silva, M., Olson, K., & Jimenez Hernandez, N. (2012). THE CONFIDENCE TO TEACH ENGLISH LANGUAGE LEARNERS: EXPLORING COURSEWORK'S ROLE IN DEVELOPING PRESERVICE TEACHERS'EFFICACY. The Teacher Educator, (1)47, 9-28.
25. Kahri, M., & Arifin, S. (2020, February). The Contribution of Pedagogical Competence and Motivation to Get Achievement of the Teachers of Physical Education, Health, and Sports. In 1st South Borneo International Conference on Sport Science and Education (SBICSSE 2019) https://doi.org/10.2991/assehr.k.200219.037.
26. Kauffman, D. F., SOYLU, M. Y., & Bryan, D. U. K. E. (2011). Validation of the motivation to teach scale. Hacettepe Üniversitesi Eğitim Fakültesi Dergisi, (40)40, 279-290.
27. Keegan, R. J., Barnett, L. M., Dudley, D. A., Telford, R. D., Lubans, D. R., Bryant, A. S., ... & Evans, J. R. (2019). Defining physical literacy for application in Australia: A modified delphi method. Journal of Teaching in Physical Education, (2)38, 105-118.
28. Moradi, J, Azarkordar, J. (2019). Investigating the motivational and inhibitory factors affecting physical education in schools. Journal of Research in Educational Systems. (46)13, 93-79. (In Persian).
29. Morgan, P. J., & Hansen, V. (2008). The relationship between PE biographies and PE teaching practices of classroom teachers. Sport, Education and Society, (4)13, 373-391.
30. Morgan, P., & Bourke, S. (2008). Non-specialist teachers' confidence to teach PE: the nature and influence of personal school experiences in PE. Physical Education and Sport Pedagogy, (1)13, 1-29.
31. Martins, M., Costa, J., & Onofre, M. (2015). Practicum experiences as sources of pre-service teachers’ self-efficacy. European Journal of Teacher Education, (2)38, 263-279.
32. Mirali, M., Bahram, A., & Ghadiri, F. (2019). Modeling the Physical Literacy Theory in Ten-year Old Female Students in Ahvaz Educational District one. Journal of Sport Psychology Studies, 28; 1-12. In Persian. Doi: 10.22089/spsyj.2019.2516.1268
33. Molden, D. C., & Dweck, C. S. (2000). Meaning and motivation. In Intrinsic and extrinsic motivation. 2, San Diego, CA: Academic Press, p: 131-159.
34. Mull, R., Kathryn, F., Craig, G., Ross, M., Lynn Jamieson, M. (2005). Recreational sport management. 4th Edition, Human Kinetics, P:450-453.
35. Nunnally J C. (1978). Psychometric theory (2nd ed). New York: McGraw Hill, P:126.
36. O’Sullivan, M., & Oslin, J.L. (2012). Editorial. Irish Educational Studies, (3)31, 245-250.
37. Ramezani Nejad, R (2013). Physical education in schools (with additions and fundamental revisions). Tehran, Samat Publications. (In Persian).
38. Rink, J. E., & Hall, T. J. (2008). Research on effective teaching in elementary school physical education. The Elementary School Journal, (3)108, 207-218.
39. Roth, G. (2014). Antecendents and outcomes of teachers’ autonomous motivation. Teacher motivation: Theory and practice.2, New York: Routledge, P: 36-51.
40. Roberts, G. C., & Papaioannou, A. G. (2014). Achievement motivation in sport settings. In Routledge companion to sport and exercise psychology, 73-90.
41. Spittle, M., & Spittle, S. (2015). Content of curriculum in physical education teacher education: expectations of undergraduate physical education students. Asia-pacific journal of teacher education, (3)44, 257-273.
42. Spittle, M. (2013). Motor learning and skill acquisition: Applications for physical education and sport. Palgrave Macmillan Australia.
43. Spittle, S. (2015). An examination of teacher confidence and motivation to teach primary school physical education (Doctoral dissertation, Victoria University).
44. Sum, R. K., Cheng, C. F., Wallhead, T., Kuo, C. C., Wang, F. J., & Choi, S. M. (2018). Perceived physical literacy instrument for adolescents: A further validation of PPLI. Journal of Exercise Science & Fitness, (1)16, 26-31.
45. Telford, R. D., Cunningham, R. B., Fitzgerald, R., Olive, L. S., Prosser, L., Jiang, X., & Telford, R. M. (2012). Physical education, obesity, and academic achievement: a 2-year longitudinal investigation of Australian elementary school children. American journal of public health, (2)102, 368-374.
46. Telford, R. D., Cunningham, R. B., Telford, R. M., Daly, R. M., Olive, L. S., & Abhayaratna, W. P. (2013). Physical education can improve insulin resistance: the LOOK randomized cluster trial. Med Sci Sports Exerc, (10)45, 1956-64.
47. Telford, R. M., Olive, L. S., Keegan, R. J., Keegan, S., Barnett, L. M., & Telford, R. D. (2021). Student outcomes of the physical education and physical literacy (PEPL) approach: a pragmatic cluster randomised controlled trial of a multicomponent intervention to improve physical literacy in primary schools. Physical Education and Sport Pedagogy, (1)26, 97-110.
48. Young, L., O’Connor, J., & Alfrey, L. (2020). Physical literacy: a concept analysis. Sport, Education and Society, (8)25, 946-959.
49. Yıldızer, G., & Munusturlar, S. (2021). Differences in perceived physical literacy between teachers delivering physical education in schools: classroom teachers vs physical education teachers. Physical Education and Sport Pedagogy, 1-14.
50. Visser-Wijnveen, G. J., Stes, A., & Van Petegem, P. (2014). Clustering teachers' motivations for teaching. Teaching in Higher Education, (6)19, 644-656.
51. Weinberg, R. S., & Gould, D. (2019). Foundations of sport and exercise psychology, 7E. Human Kinetics.
52. Zach, S., Harari, I., & Harari, N. (2012). Changes in teaching efficacy of pre-service teachers in physical education. Physical education and sport pedagogy, (5)17, 447-462.